Canterbury Park1100 Canterbury Rd
Shakopee, MN 55379
Just off Hwy 169 and Canterbury Rd in Shakopee, MinnesotaGet Directions
Experience the heart-pounding excitement at Minnesota’s premier Racetrack and Card Casino. Live Thoroughbred and Quarter Horse racing extends from mid-May through Labor Day featuring a family friendly atmosphere at a great value. Canterbury Park’s newly remodeled Card Casino deals up action 24/7 with the Midwest’s largest variety of table games. From poker games like Texas Hold’em, Omaha and 7-Card Stud to Casino favorites Blackjack, Pai Gow Poker, EZ Baccarat, Let it Ride, 3-Card Poker and more, the Canterbury Card Casino has you covered. Plus, Canterbury Park’s Race Book and Special Events Center is open year ‘round with daily action.
Located just 25 minutes from downtown Minneapolis and the airport!
Hours & Dates
- Monday: 10:00am - 12:00am
- Tuesday: 10:00am - 12:00am
- Wednesday: 10:00am - 12:00am
- Thursday: 10:00am - 12:00am
- Friday: 10:00am - 12:00am
- Saturday: 10:00am - 12:00am
- Sunday: 10:00am - 12:00am
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Accessible to disabled
- Can accommodate groups of 45 or more
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 500
- Catering available
- Exhibit space (sq ft): 66,000
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Largest meeting room (sq ft): 26,000
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 2000
- Number of meeting rooms: 4
- On-site catering required
- Meetings web page
Based on 201 reviews
Attend a show here Seating was good. Ample and wide. Decent stage and somewhat good views of the stage. Sound system is adequate. Nice small venue
— Kuvasz1988, August 7, 2021
I really enjoy making this happen 1x a summer. And I prefer to sit in the restaurant area. I hate the long lines out side and for some reason I enjoy someone else bringing me my food and drinks here...
— malyoung, November 5, 2019
went their and saw Areosmith best concert ever first time being at Canterbury great place for a concert the sound was great I would recommend to go to a event their
— pmaster2018, October 8, 2019
The 2019 Canterbury park live racing season is over but the fun and games continue at Canterbury Park. The tables await. Fall poker contest is right around the corner.
— Marie M, September 29, 2019
Best customer service, via Facebook messenger. They have always replied to my messages and went above and beyond!
Spending the day at the track is something I usually go to a few times in the...
— bowtieforever, September 20, 2019