Cragun's Legacy Courses - Dutch Legacy11496 East Gull Lake Drive
Brainerd, MN 56401
8 mi NW of Brainerd. From Metro Area take Hwy 371 N to 77. Go W for 5 mi. N on Hwy 70.Get Directions
Cragun’s Dutch Legacy is one of the Midwest’s most memorable golfing experiences. The Dutch Legacy 18-hole championship course was designed to feature a blend of par 3s, 4s and 5s, with at least five tees per hole. Cragun's Dutch Legacy is one of the Midwest's most memorable golfing experiences. Golf Digest awarded the Dutch Legacy a 5-Star rating in the 2008-2009 "Best Places to Play." Only 23 other courses out of nearly 6,000 courses in the USA received this prestigious 5-Star honor. Like it's sister courses, Bobby's Legacy and the Reversible Par 3, the Dutch Legacy plays around 1,000 acres of the world's largest Audubon Signature Sanctuary. Stay and play at Cragun's Resort on Gull Lake, where guests enjoy full-service amenities that include a mile-long sandy beach, pools, marina, restaurants and more!
DatesSunrise - sunset.
- Eco-friendly landscape/facility design
- Eco-friendly purchasing practices
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Can accommodate groups of 45 or more
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 250
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 500