Emery215 Fourth St S
Minneapolis, MN 55401
Emery is located in the heart of the city at 215 4th Street South at the corner of 4th Street South and 2nd Avenue South in downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota. Only 1 1/2 blocks from the lightrail stationGet Directions
Formerly the Hotel Minneapolis, Emery, autograph collection, began as the Midland Bank Building in 1906 has morphed into a chic lifestyle hotel that delivers the best of the past and present, including cool contemporary appeal, original marble columns, modern accommodations, vaulted ceilings, and a vibrant social scene. Guests will enjoy warm and comfortable rooms with 42 inch HDTV flat screen TVs, luxurious linens, rainfall showers. Enjoy Minneapolis’ hottest restaurant and bar,Giulia's, Spyhouse coffee in the lobby, a 24 hour fitness center, room service, complimentary wireless internet, valet and earn or redeem Marriott Rewards Points for every stay!
The Hotel Minneapolis, Autograph Collection, conveniently located in the heart of the city is one block to the LIght Rail Transit system connecting you to the airport and Mall of America.
- Daily indoor maximum: $699.00
- Daily indoor minimum: $89.00
Weekend rate starting as low as $99.00 Weekday rates starting at around $199.00
- Open in fall
- Open in winter
On-Site Facilities & Services
- Exercise room
- High-speed Internet available
- Lounge/bar/tavern on-site
Indoor Lodging Amenities
- Accessible to disabled
- Air conditioned units available
- Bridal suite(s)
- Discount packages mid-week
- Discount packages on weekends
- Pets allowed in indoor unit(s)
- Accommodations for tour groups of 40 or more
- Unit(s) that accommodate groups of 10+ people
- Air quality improvements
Green Choice Program in Guestrooms
- Eco-friendly landscape/facility design
- Eco-friendly purchasing practices
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Organic or local food & beverage choices
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Number of hotel/motel rooms: 229
- Total indoor lodging units available in winter: 229
- Total number of indoor lodging units: 229
Length of Stay
- Daily rental available
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 125
- Catering available
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Largest meeting room (sq ft): 1327
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 130
- Number of meeting rooms: 8
- On-site catering required
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 41 reviews
We came up to Minneapolis and this was our first time staying at the Emory Hotel. We had a lot of Marriott Bonvoy points saved up so we thought we'd use some. The hotel is just beautiful inside with...
— MrHappyTravels, October 6, 2020
My fiancé and I checked into this gorgeous hotel the day after it reopened in July 2020. This hotel lobby is STUNNING. You are surrounded by lush green plants, beautiful marble and glass tile, and...
— 439joannat, August 14, 2020
wow. This hotel is beautifully done. From the natural plants in the common area/lobby to the militaristic style rooms you will not be disappointed. Great location downtown with cheap underground...
— Michelle C, February 28, 2020
Stayed for 3 nights. The staff from efficient check in to those at breakfast and at the bar were all friendly and helpful. The rooms are all really clean and comfortable but the colour scheme gives...
— 802iant, February 11, 2020
Centrally located, SUPER beautiful lobby and common areas. The rooms are nice with super comfy beds. I feel like this hotel is over looked as it is a great value for quality accommodations in...
— Farzad F, January 30, 2020