Express Suites Riverport Inn900 Bruski Dr.
Winona, MN 55987
Located at the intersection of Hwy 61/14 and State Road 43.Get Directions
Beautiful hotel with lots of amenities including free deluxe breakfast, indoor pool/whirlpool, free wireless internet, Brewskis Pub & Grill. Meeting/conference rooms available.
Across from Lake Winona with bike and walking path, canoeing,kayaking,standup paddle boats, and fishing.
Hours & Dates
- Monday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Daily indoor maximum: $106.00
Higher rates may apply for weekends or special events
- Open in fall
- Open in winter
On-Site Facilities & Services
- Exercise room
- High-speed Internet available
- Laundry facilities
- Lounge/bar/tavern on-site
- Whirlpool (centrally located)
- Bike trail
- Hiking trail
- Indoor pool
- Snowmobile trail (groomed)
Indoor Lodging Amenities
- Accessible to people with disabilities
- Air conditioned units available
- Bridal suite(s)
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Pets allowed in indoor unit(s)
- Whirlpool in room(s)
- Accommodations for tour groups of 40 or more
- Number of hotel/motel rooms: 106
- Total indoor lodging units available in winter: 106
- Total number of indoor lodging units: 106
Length of Stay
- Daily rental available
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 420
- Catering available
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 500
- On-site catering required
Based on 159 reviews
Dated rooms but great location and decent price. Lounge was nice but service people overworked. Didn't have the food but looked good. TV remote didn't work. Good sized space, with old school...
— Familymann1, October 14, 2022
Our room was very clean, the staff were so friendly! Breakfast was more than we expected for a free hotel breakfast! At the restaurant the wings were really good, the pizza was thick crust, so not...
— Goodtipper1967, April 3, 2022
We got the room with the car. The tire is flat so the mattress tilts. The mattress is small. A couple across from us were smoking pot in the room. Suppose to be nonsmoking motel. That smell was in...
— Jill K, February 13, 2022
We stayed two nights while visiting family in the area. First, the staff here is very nice. A special shout out to Ethan who came and delivered new room cards when we arrived back late from dinner...
— DaninAnokaMN, January 10, 2022
First off, it was clean and the staff at the front desk was friendly. The room was clean, basic, if a bit outdated. The bed was not the most comfortable and the floors/walls are thin. Breakfast...
— tonip961, October 28, 2021