Glensheen Mansion3300 London Rd
Duluth, MN 55804
Located on London Rd, 5 mi N of downtown Duluth. Take I-35 N to No. Shore exit #259 and watch for sign on right.Get Directions
This magnificent 39-room mansion and estate offers a rare and intact view of the early 20th-century life of one of Minnesota's most wealthy and influential families.
Explore the Congdon estate including over 12-acres of formal gardens, vegetable gardens, trails, and boathouse with a pier to take in Lake Superior.
Built between 1905 and 1908 for Chester and Clara Congdon, Glensheen is an architectural and decorative arts masterpiece telling the story of the Northland's mining history.
Guided tours last approximately 1 hour for a Classic offering and 1 and a half for a Full Mansion tour. Specialty tours such as the guided Lock & Key tour are also available seasonally. Check our web page for seasonal events, rates, reservations, and more information.
Venue rentals for parties, dinners, corporate retreats, and more are available. Learn more and request bookings here.
Admission is charged.
Visit Minnesota's Mansion, located along Superior shores, at Glensheen, rated #1 on Trip Advisor for best Paid Attraction in Duluth.
Hours & Dates
- Monday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- General Admission (Adult): $20.00
- General Admission (Senior 62+): $18.00
- Full Mansion (Youth 6-17): $20.00
- Full Mansion (Adult): $32.00
- Full Mansion (Child 5 & under): FREE
- General Admission (Youth 6-17): $8.00
- Full Mansion (Senior 62+): $30.00
- General Admission (Child 5 & under): FREE
Check glensheen.org for up to date tour and rate information.
- Eco-friendly landscape/facility design
- Eco-friendly purchasing practices
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Transportation-related policies or programs
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Can accommodate groups of 45 or more
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 300
- Catering available
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 120
- Number of meeting rooms: 4