Great Wolf Lodge1700 East American Boulevard
Bloomington, MN 55425
From West: Take Interstate 494 East to the Portland Ave. Exit onto Portland Ave S and turn left on American Blvd.From East: Take Interstate 494 West. Exit 24th Ave South and turn right on American Blvd.Get Directions
Year-round family destination with 404 guest suites, and numerous attractions and amenities designed to create memorable vacation experiences for the whole family.
Your next unforgettable family getaway awaits in our 84-degree indoor water park. With over 75,000 square feet of indoor water park action, you’ll create unforgettable memories splashing down our family raft ride River Canyon Run, trying out Wolf Rider Wipeout surf simulator, playing on a massive water fort tree house with a gigantic tipping bucket, or swimming in our wave pool, Slap Tail Pond. There are tons of pools, rides, and water slides for everyone from toddlers to teens to enjoy during your family vacation in MN.
Great Wolf Adventure Park is brimming with amazing experiences sure to delight and excite everyone in your pack. Embark on an interactive MagiQuest adventure, or discover keepsake gemstones in Oliver’s Mining Co. Set new high scores in Ten Paw Alley or Northern Lights Arcade. Climb to new heights on Howler’s Peak Ropers Course or the Rustic Ridge Climbing Wall. Enjoy a drink at The Outpost or a bite to eat at Hungry As A Wolf and don't forget to pick up something sweet at the Great Wolf Candy Company.
- Open in fall
- Open in winter
On-Site Facilities & Services
- Children's programs (scheduled, supervised)
- Exercise room
- High-speed Internet available
- Lounge/bar/tavern on-site
- Indoor pool
- Indoor water park
Indoor Lodging Amenities
- Accessible to disabled
- Air conditioned units available
- Discount packages mid-week
- Accommodations for tour groups of 40 or more
- Unit(s) that accommodate groups of 10+ people
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Number of hotel/motel rooms: 404
- Total indoor lodging units available in winter: 404
- Total number of indoor lodging units: 404
- Accessible to disabled
- Can accommodate groups of 45 or more
Length of Stay
- Daily rental available
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 220
- Catering available
- Commercial air service nearby
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Largest meeting room (sq ft): 2810
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 300
- Number of meeting rooms: 6
- On-site catering required
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 1279 reviews
The staff in the restaurant was terrible, we waited over an hour for food and it was a slow night. The kids mattress on the bunk beds were flat and uncomfortable.
Sad to think that this was a gift...
— richleidall, April 23, 2020
We spent two nights while in Minneapolis at Greatwolf Lodge. Both adults and kids had a blast! It was my sons birthday and I ordered a cake, game tokens and our room to be decorated upon arrival...
— JSMinor, April 15, 2020
We stayed at this great wolf lodge location in Minnesota back in November for my birthday trip which I decided that I wanted to go to the Mall of America. After looking into hotels around the...
— 165calebg, March 29, 2020
We stayed at GWL in Bloomington for 3 nights, Saturday-Tuesday. We picked the weekend of March 7th, because it was the cheapest weekend with our discount code. The nightly rate ended up being...
— Angela_Houser, March 17, 2020
I decided to bring my kids (12 & 13) for a one night stay recently and they had the absolute best time at Great Wolf Lodge! They especially liked the variety of water slides and the magic quest… They...
— Ebh1377, March 15, 2020