Great Wolf Lodge1700 East American Boulevard
Bloomington, MN 55425
From West: Take Interstate 494 East to the Portland Ave. Exit onto Portland Ave S and turn left on American Blvd.From East: Take Interstate 494 West. Exit 24th Ave South and turn right on American Blvd.Get Directions
Year-round family destination with 404 guest suites, and numerous attractions and amenities designed to create memorable vacation experiences for the whole family.
Your next unforgettable family getaway awaits in our 84-degree indoor water park. With over 75,000 square feet of indoor water park action, you’ll create unforgettable memories splashing down our family raft ride River Canyon Run, trying out Wolf Rider Wipeout surf simulator, playing on a massive water fort tree house with a gigantic tipping bucket, or swimming in our wave pool, Slap Tail Pond. There are tons of pools, rides, and water slides for everyone from toddlers to teens to enjoy during your family vacation in MN.
Great Wolf Adventure Park is brimming with amazing experiences sure to delight and excite everyone in your pack. Embark on an interactive MagiQuest adventure, or discover keepsake gemstones in Oliver’s Mining Co. Set new high scores in Ten Paw Alley or Northern Lights Arcade. Climb to new heights on Howler’s Peak Ropers Course or the Rustic Ridge Climbing Wall. Enjoy a drink at The Outpost or a bite to eat at Hungry As A Wolf and don't forget to pick up something sweet at the Great Wolf Candy Company.
- Open in fall
- Open in winter
On-Site Facilities & Services
- Children's programs (scheduled, supervised)
- Exercise room
- High-speed Internet available
- Lounge/bar/tavern on-site
- Indoor pool
- Indoor water park
Indoor Lodging Amenities
- Accessible to disabled
- Air conditioned units available
- Discount packages mid-week
- Accommodations for tour groups of 40 or more
- Unit(s) that accommodate groups of 10+ people
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Number of hotel/motel rooms: 404
- Total indoor lodging units available in winter: 404
- Total number of indoor lodging units: 404
- Accessible to disabled
- Can accommodate groups of 45 or more
Length of Stay
- Daily rental available
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 220
- Catering available
- Commercial air service nearby
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Largest meeting room (sq ft): 2810
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 300
- Number of meeting rooms: 6
- On-site catering required
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 1321 reviews
Great Waterpark and tons of kid related things to do. Speed of service is lacking in the resort and attention to detail is missing. Especially when you are paying $300-400 a night. Large family...
— jaybaseball48, October 21, 2021
The kids Waterpark area was fun but half the attractions were closed including the ONLY slide that smaller kids could ride on so it was basically a huge waste of money. In the morning the sign said...
— jessileichtnam, September 26, 2021
Our car was keyed on our second day there, a long jagged line from the front to the back. A staff member came out to look at it with us and agreed it looked to have been intentional, but...
— 462mecw, August 25, 2021
We had a great weekend - stayed in the Deluxe Majestic Bunk Bed Suite. The room was spacious and clean and the view was great thanks to giant windows. We did pre-checkin on the app and said we’d...
— 557rosemaryv, August 22, 2021
The resort was great and the kids had a lot of fun!! However, I am now having to fight to get 541.33 dollars back. AFTER my desposit and the remainder of payment of my room of 904 dollars, they...
— 915katrinaj, August 12, 2021