15 2nd St NW
Harmony, MN 55939
Recreational opportunities abound in this small but active Southeastern Minnesota town!
• Relax with a tour through the Old Order Amish settlement.
• Stroll through independent and unique gift, art, antique and craft shops.
• Discover the wonders of Niagara Cave, voted one of the nation’s top ten caves by GORP.com.
• Experience scenic beauty while riding on the Root River Trail System - Over 60 miles of paved bike trail for you to enjoy!
• Visit a 10,000 square foot antique mall, New Generations of Harmony.
• Shop for heirloom furniture and crafts at Amish furniture stores.
• Visit an Amish Farmers Market to purchase crafts, quilts, produce & more.
• Stop in the Harmony Visitor Center to visit a historic and geological interpretive center.
• Enjoy current movie releases at yesterday's prices at the JEM Theatre, a historic, one screen theater!
• Stay in comfortable and unique lodgings during your visit.
• Enjoy fine dining, great food and family friendly restaurants.
• 9 hole golf course, 18 hole mini-golf course, 9 hole disc golf course and multiple playgrounds
• Visit Harmony Spirits, a local craft distillery (opening in 2019!)
• Celebrate Independence Day in Harmony with the Biggest 4th of July Celebration in Southeast Minnesota.