Hyland Hills Ski Area8800 Chalet Rd
Bloomington, MN 55438-1209
Located South of I-494 off of E. Bush Lake Rd.Get Directions
Hyland Hills Ski Area is located within the 1,000-acre Hyland Lake Park Reserve. The park reserve with its many recreational opportunities offers extensive winter activities including lighted cross-country ski trails, snowshoe trails and a Nordic ski jumping complex.
Hyland Hills Ski Area
- Located 10 minutes from the airport and Mall of America.
- 14 runs, 3 chair lifts, 5 surface tows.
- Excellent snow making and grooming.
- Large terrain park with progressive features.
- Lighted for night skiing.
- Ski and snowboard equipment rental.
- Wide variety of ski and snowboard lessons available for all ages.
- Complete non-smoking area including entire ski area inside and outside.
- Large Chalet with expansive food selection, spacious seating and spectacular views.
- Operated by Three Rivers Park District.
The 18-hole disc golf tournament course at Hyland Hills Ski Area features a scenic view of the Twin Cities and elevation changes with holes that traverse, climb and descend ski slopes for a fun and challenging outing.
Hours & Dates
Open Season (November 15 - March 15)
- Monday: 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday: 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Thursday: 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Friday: 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Accessible to disabled
- Can accommodate groups of 45 or more
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 35 reviews
Rude, unhelpful staff. Lost and found policy is ridiculous! My daughter left her nice North Face coat outside where her and her friends sat to take a break (they were not allowed in the chalet at...
— allisont376, February 18, 2021
I haven't been here in winter, so ignore my post if that's what you're looking for. I was here for a disc golf tournament, and it was my first time on the course. Obviously there are tons of hills...
— HeatherMarie6, November 4, 2019
If you are looking for short hills or a few runs with big jumps this is the place for you. We are new to snowboarding and skipping so the hills were great and close to the city which was nice. It's...
— Kim W, February 18, 2019
i got a burger and the bun was stale and the patty was burnt, the bun was hard and chewy and every time i get a burger here it’s the same thing
— Charlie G, February 10, 2019
During my days off, this was the place that I went to. Super close to my hotel, excellent hills, nice family environment an great customer service. Food was great too.
— felipebraun, January 3, 2019