ITOW Veterans Museum805 West Main St
Perham, MN 56573
The ITOW Veterans Museum is located on Main Street Perham, 8 blocks west of the traffic lights.Get Directions
Located in Perham, in the west central lakes district, the ITOW (In Their Own Words) Veterans museum is the only museum in the country based entirely on the oral histories of America's veterans. The museum is known for its audio-visual exhibits and an ongoing series of traveling exhibits, guest lecturers, dramatic performances, concerts and humanities programs. For more information about upcoming exhibits and events call (218) 346-7678 or visit www.ITOWmuseum.org .
DatesSummer Hours: Tuesday-Friday 10am to 1pm Saturday 10am to 1pm.
Facility open at other times for special events, rental, and group tours.
Admission for self-guided tour of museum is by donation. Docent led group tours can be arranged in advance and are $3 for adults, $2 for students.
Special events are typically free or low cost admission.
- Can accommodate groups of 45 or more
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 150
- Catering available
- Exhibit space (sq ft): 3000
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Largest meeting room (sq ft): 1600
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 200
- Number of meeting rooms: 4