Jackpot Junction Casino Hotel39375 County Hwy 24
Morton, MN 56270
Located on Co Rd 24, near jct of Hwy 71 and Hwy 19, 5 miles E of Redwood Falls.
From the Twin Cities:
Take 494 west to 212 west. Stay on 212 to Highway 71 south. Continue south approximately 16 miles to Redwood County Road 2 and follow the billboards
Jackpot Junction Casino Hotel with its newly renovated gaming floor has 24 hours of gaming action and excitement with over 1,250 slot machines, 24 table games, and live bingo. Relax in one of our 378 deluxe rooms with Free Wi-Fi, heated indoor pool, hot tub, kiddie pool, sauna, and work-out center. Enjoy a delicious meal or a tasty appetizer in one of our great food outlets. Play a round or two of golf at the Dacotah Ridge Golf course, consistently rated as one of the best golf courses in Minnesota. Jackpot Junction also features top name Rock, Country, Pop and Comedy acts from around the country. Our concert seating offers over 1,900 seats in the Dacotah Exposition Center and up to 5,000 seats in our outdoor Amphitheater.
Hours & Dates
- Monday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Daily camping maximum: $40.00
- Daily camping minimum: $30.00
- Daily indoor maximum: $170.00
- Daily indoor minimum: $65.00
- Open in fall
- Open in winter
On-Site Facilities & Services
- Evening entertainment (regularly scheduled)
- Exercise room
- Grocery/supply store
- High-speed Internet available
- Lounge/bar/tavern on-site
- Whirlpool (centrally located)
- Golf course
- Indoor pool
Indoor Lodging Amenities
- Accessible to disabled
- Air conditioned units available
- Bridal suite(s)
- Discount packages mid-week
- Fireplace in room(s)
- Pets allowed in indoor unit(s)
- Whirlpool in room(s)
- Accommodations for tour groups of 40 or more
- Unit(s) that accommodate groups of 10+ people
- Number of hotel/motel rooms: 378
- Total indoor lodging units available in winter: 378
- Total number of indoor lodging units: 378
- Accessible to disabled
- Can accommodate groups of 45 or more
Number/Type of Campsites
- Number of RV/trailer-only sites: 30
- Total number of campsites: 30
- 50 amp
- Camping accessible to disabled
- Flush toilets in campground
- Hot showers in campground
- Lodge/central building
- Pets allowed in campsite
- Pull-through sites
- Sanitary dump station
- Private Campgrounds
Length of Stay
- Daily rental available
- Daily site rental
Meetings & Conferences
- Catering available
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- On-site catering required
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 172 reviews
Excellent service for checking and at restaurant.
Room was large and very nice. Shower and bathroom were fine.
Was there for a golf trip and very convenient location.
Not a 5 star hotel but very...
— taffy2012, August 4, 2021
This used to be my favorite casino because of the great restaurant with the large fireplace and great good. Now that has been torn down and fast food put in and the lines were long. Also wayyy to...
— greenprairiegirl, March 18, 2021
Stayed one night a Thursday March 11 2021. Drove 2 hours and was excited to have have some fun . Was horrible here at Jackpot Junction, The staff was not friendly the casino floor closed at 12pm...
— Q9390OYbarbaram, March 15, 2021
I have family in the area so I typically stay at Jackpot when visiting them and have done so ever since the hotel was built about 25 years ago. Despite some expansions and minor updates, many aspects...
— 574dustinj, December 27, 2020
My room here was only $80/night. Mystic Lake, Treasure Island, Grand Casino were at $150 to $250 a night. The hotel is nice and clean. They gave us $10 each when we joined their players club. The...
— Bryanem, October 25, 2020