Lebanon Hills Regional Park860 Cliff Road
Eagan, MN 55123
Visitor Center is located at 860 Cliff Road in Eagan.Get Directions
The Lebanon Hills Visitor Center offers park guests information, trail access, and a warm fire on cold days, as well as summer and winter equipment rental, family programs and events, rental space for meetings, and free WiFi access. Enjoy all this large park has to offer and come back to unwind in the relaxing atmosphere of the Visitor Center.
The Visitor Center serves as a Minnesota model for sustainability -- showcasing several green building features such as a vegetative roof, rain garden, and day lighting.
Hours & Dates
The Lebanon Hills Visitor Center is the first park building in Minnesota to receive the Silver Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, or LEED, certification. The Visitor Center showcases a vegetative roof, rain garden and day lighting.
- Eco-friendly landscape/facility design
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Accessible to disabled
- Can accommodate groups of 45 or more
Meetings & Conferences
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 70
- Number of meeting rooms: 1