Long Lake Conservation Center28952 438th Lane
Palisade, MN 56469
From Aitkin: 8 miles N on MN 210/US 169. 7 miles E on MN 210. 3 miles N on Co Rd 5. 1 mile E on Co Rd 88 to Long Lake.
From McGregor: 8 miles W on MN 210. 3 miles N on Co Rd 5. 1 mile E on Co Rd 88 to Long Lake.
Long Lake Conservation Center is a Residential Environmental Learning Center located in the northwoods of Minnesota, and in the heart of Aitkin County. Long Lake is unique, peaceful, and secluded place to host a special event, retreat, or group getaway. Nestled lakeside on 760 acres, with lodging, dining, and plenty of space to explore, Long Lake can accommodate almost any size group. Our facilities are open year round...offering canoeing, hiking, skiing, snowshoeing, and so much more! Contact us today to start planning your special event!
Long Lake uses three solar array systems to heat water and produce solar electricity. We also use Garn wood boilers to heat our entire campus!
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Can accommodate groups of 45 or more
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 150
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 150
- Number of meeting rooms: 4