Masonic/West River Park1003 Les Kouba Pkwy NW
Hutchinson, MN 55350
Located just off Highway 7 West (behind the Victorian Inn), along the scenic Crow River, the campground has 12 full hook-ups (water, sewer, electrical), 10 trailer pop-up sites, and 8 primitive tent sites.
Sites are on a first-come, first-serve basis. There is no seasonal camping.
Park amenities: shelter, full restrooms with showers, boat landing and dock, playground equipment, volleyball and basketball courts, wildlife sanctuary, and the Luce Line Trail.
- Daily camping maximum: $30.00
- Daily camping minimum: $15.00
Please call for most current rate information.
- Open in fall
On-Site Facilities & Services
- Located on a lake or river
- Bike trail
- Hiking trail
- Lake/river access (boat ramp)
Number/Type of Campsites
- Number of RV/trailer-only sites: 22
- Number of tent-only sites: 8
- Total number of campsites: 30
- Camping accessible to people with disabilities
- Flush toilets in campground
- Hot showers in campground
- Pets allowed in campsite
- Sanitary dump station
- City / County / Municipal Campgrounds
Length of Stay
- Daily site rental