Mayo Civic Center - Rochester30 Civic Center Dr SE
Rochester, MN 55904
Mayo Civic Center is southern Minnesota/northern Iowa’s largest event center. This contemporary, 120,000-square-foot multi-use facility annually hosts more than 1,300 events including conventions, trade shows, sporting events, concerts, festivals and parties.
Hours & DatesThe Mayo Civic Center hours are dependent upon the event taking place. For event hours, please check www.mayociviccenter.com.
- Eco-friendly purchasing practices
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Accessible to disabled
- Can accommodate groups of 45 or more
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 2000
- Catering available
- Commercial air service nearby
- Exhibit space (sq ft): 71000
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Largest meeting room (sq ft): 25000
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 2000
- Number of meeting rooms: 20
- Meetings web page
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 78 reviews
This is the place to go to get the best treatment in the world. They have the best of the best doctors.
— kilaw, March 5, 2020
While there were handicapped accessible ramps throughout the Civic Center and to and from our hotel, there were many steep ramps and tight curves to navigate.
— 0821Travler, June 25, 2019
Attended the Rochester Quilt show. Parking direction were needed as roads were closed. Nice event. Bring your own food and drink if possible. $4.00 for a 12 oz soda! Good location for...
— kmalmberg1, June 15, 2019
The property was connected ot my hotel by a series of skyways AND AFTER A COUPLE OF TIMES I FOUND THE CONVENTION CENTER WITH EASE. THE PROPERTY WAS CLEAN AND INVITING. Meetings rooms were not hard...
— Lawerence S, March 19, 2019
I was meeting a friend at a concert but I had the tickets. The lobby she came in had the bathrooms locked and the ticket taker wouldn’t even let her in when she offered to leave her drivers license...
— E1181PAjackies, October 24, 2018