Minneapolis City Hall & Hennepin County Courthouse350 S 5th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55415
The City Hall and County Courthouse occupies an entire city block in downtown Minneapolis between 3rd and 4th Avenue South, and between 4th and 5th Street South.Get Directions
The City Hall and Courthouse was built between 1887 and 1906. The building has an elegance and grandeur not found in modern building due to its Richardsonian Romanesque architecture and multiple interior design styles. Tours are available the third Wednesday of each month at noon, meeting at the "Father of Waters" statue in the rotunda, or by advance reservation.
This venue surrounded by stained glass windows and carved Italian marble. It includes a stunning vestibule, majestic rotunda, and 1st floor balcony that provides an impressive view of your event. Conveniently located in downtown Minneapolis with easy access to hotels, parking, downtown shops and night clubs, the City Hall and Courthouse offers a unique venue for your Super bowl party, corporate dinner, awards ceremony, meeting, seminar or other special event.
Please call or visit our website for more information.
DatesThe City Hall and County Courthouse is open to the public Monday - Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. excluding holidays. Regularly scheduled building tours are offered the third Wednesday of every month beginning at 12 noon by the Father of Waters.
- Eco-friendly landscape/facility design
- Eco-friendly purchasing practices
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 300
- Catering available
- Commercial air service nearby
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 400
- Number of meeting rooms: 1
- On-site catering required