Moose Track Adventures Resort, Outfitter & Guide Service593 Kawishiwi Trail
Ely, MN 55731
From the Ely Chamber of Commerce, drive 2 miles east on 169. Turn right on the Kawishiwi Trail (Co. road 16)and travel 5 miles. Look for our sign on the left, just past the public access to Farm Lake.Get Directions
Resort, Outfitter & Professional Guide Service on 4 lake chain w/ direct access to the BWCA and only 7 miles from Ely. Newly remodeled 2 BR lakefront housekeeping cabins only 25 ft from the lake. As of 2019, tile showers with glass walls/doors, vinyl plank flooring throughout, new granite composite kitchen sinks & countertop and European pillow top mattresses. Brand new 4 bedroom lake home built in 2019 - sleeps 16. Aluminum canoes, sit on top kayaks and a paddle boat are 'complementary' with cabin rental. Motor boats, kevlar canoes and sea kayaks available for daily or weekly rental.
Professional guides for fishing & canoe trips both in the BWCA & local area lakes. Day and overnight canoe trips available. Enjoy fishing, family activities, hiking, bird watching, relaxing and more!
It's not just one thing that make us better…it's EVERYTHING! Our Kevlar outfitting packages are not for everyone...only those who want the finest & lightest weight gear available! We also specialize in professionally guided BWCA and Quetico trips with packages to satisfy all your needs, including fishing and eco-tourism. Direct access to the BWCA. Call and let your adventure begin here!
- 2-bedroom weekly minimum: $975.00
- 2-bedroom weekly maximum: $1760.00
- 2-bedroom cabin nightly minimum: $195.00
- 2-bedroom cabin nightly maximum: $350.00
- 4-bedroom weekly minimum: $2200.00
- 4-bedroom weekly maximum: $3520.00
- 4-bedroom nightly minimum: $425.00
- 4-bedroom nightly maximum: $705.00
Please visit our website to view our Spring and Fall Lodging Specials & Packages.
- Open in fall
- Open in winter
- Open in summer
On-Site Facilities & Services
- High-speed Internet available
- Located on a lake or river
- Canoes or kayaks available
- Cross-country ski trail (groomed)
- Dock space/slips/mooring buoys
- Fishing boat motors available
- Fishing boats available
- Fishing guides available
- Hiking trail
- Lake/river access (boat ramp)
- Outfitting for overnight canoe trips
- Snowmobile rental
- Snowmobile trail (groomed)
- Snowshoes available
- Swimming beach
Indoor Lodging Amenities
- Air conditioned units available
- Fireplace in room(s)
- Pets allowed in indoor unit(s)
- Unit(s) that accommodate groups of 10+ people
- Housekeeping (self catering)
- Eco-friendly landscape/facility design
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Number of cabins: 6
- Number of cabins available in winter: 1
- Total indoor lodging units available in winter: 1
- Total number of indoor lodging units: 6
Length of Stay
- Daily rental available
- Extended stay facility
- Split weeks available
- Weekend rental available
- Weekly rental available
Based on 197 reviews
It has been a dream of mine to paddle the beautiful Minnesota Boundary Waters and that dream came true this year with the wonderful Moose Track Adventures. Every interaction, beginning with Joan was...
— Sindyu, July 26, 2022
We had a great fishing trip booked through Joan at Moose Track Adventures. We stayed in a sparkling clean cabin [Bald Eagle] with a nice kitchen and air conditioning. There was both a fishing dock...
— D1565WZstevenb, June 27, 2022
Great time had by the family in Otter Den. Outstanding cabin. Can't wait to see you Sept 2023. The owners could not be more pleasant. ( I won't forget the sharp cheddar) The Rudnick and Wallace...
— Tourist703660, May 30, 2022
Jim & Joan are amazing hosts! They couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating. The resort itself is well-maintained, located right on Farm Lake, cabins have been updated, not far from downtown...
— 614jb2014, September 28, 2021
We loved staying here!! The thing that impressed us the most was the cleanliness. The new AC kicks butt! We loved the staff, and they were super knowledgeable about everything to do around Ely...
— Skye H, July 10, 2021