Mystic Lake Casino Hotel2400 Mystic Lake Blvd
Prior Lake, MN 55372
From Minneapolis, follow I-169 South. Exit County Road 83 South to Mystic Lake.Get Directions
Live your best nightlife at Mystic Lake®. Glow for a win with 24/7 slots, blackjack and bingo. Savor bright flavors at distinctive bars and restaurants. Lighten up with a spa treatment, and see shining stars onstage. Follow the lights to Minnesota's premier resort destination, just 25 minutes from Minneapolis, Mall of America® and the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport.
The new Promenade Hotel Tower boasts 180 rooms, all with scenic golf course views, modern amenities and steps from gaming action, distinctive dining and headlining entertainment. Find modern conveniences in every room at Mystic Lake including Keurig® coffeemakers, refrigerators and large HDTVs with enhanced channel selection. Plus, enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, valet parking and passes to Dakotah! Sport and Fitness.
Mystic Lake Center®, the new state-of-the-art meeting and event facility joins Mystic Lake to form the only-full service resort in the Twin Cities. With 766 hotel rooms and suites and 70,000 square feet of event space you can stay and play with live gaming, dining and entertainment just steps away!
The natural flow, stunning scenery and organic design elements of Mystic Lake Center makes it the premier choice for your next event. Whether you’re hosting a conference, corporate meeting, business gathering or expo, Mystic Lake Center welcomes groups of any size.
Hours & Dates
- Monday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Daily indoor maximum: $375.00
- Daily indoor minimum: $69.00
Check mysticlake.com for the latest hotel specials and packages. Free admission. Free valet parking.
- Open in fall
- Open in winter
- Open in summer
On-Site Facilities & Services
- Children's programs (scheduled, supervised)
- Exercise room
- High-speed Internet available
- Lounge/bar/tavern on-site
- Whirlpool (centrally located)
- Golf course
- Indoor pool
Indoor Lodging Amenities
- Accessible to disabled
- Air conditioned units available
- Discount packages mid-week
- Spa services on site
- Whirlpool in room(s)
- Accommodations for tour groups of 40 or more
- Eco-friendly landscape/facility design
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Number of hotel/motel rooms: 766
- Total indoor lodging units available in winter: 766
- Total number of indoor lodging units: 766
- Accessible to disabled
- Can accommodate groups of 45 or more
Length of Stay
- Daily rental available
- Weekend rental available
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 1210
- Catering available
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Largest meeting room (sq ft): 17327
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 2700
- Number of meeting rooms: 30
The casino is okay,
The hotel was really , really nice.
Staff was good from the valet, to the check in staff, housekeeping, club M officials, etc.
The Little snowstorm kind of cool things off...
— managementhandling, January 7, 2023
Boy Band Christmas - sounds fun and magical right? WRONG. Due to Blizzard Warnings, Winter Storm Warnings, and "NO TRAVEL ADVISED" warnings, we are unable to travel the 2 hours to get there.
— hells2003, December 21, 2022
We have been to Mystic Lake several times for events and concerts but never stayed overnight. This time we stayed overnight. Called reservations because something was goofy with website and the...
— jarrodpeterson, December 12, 2022
Came to this casino for some gambling after MOA was a disappointment so we get back got to the casino floor 8-9:30 got a drink at the Drinx bar then one of the bartenders who was a young lady who had...
— LochNess-31, November 13, 2022
Was watching a live streamer and security approached and were super unprofessional. Kept telling him complaints came in about filming other guests. I watched the entire live, when I should have been...
— Charlotte S, October 18, 2022