Ramsey Park & Campground99 Oak St
Redwood Falls, MN 56283
At 219 acres in size, Ramsey Park is the largest municipal park in the State of Minnesota. Termed as the "Little Yellowstone of Minnesota", the park is enhanced by 1930's Civilian Conservation Corps shelters and bridges and picturesque Ramsey Falls. The park serves as a focal point for community events, festivals and summer activities and features campground facilities, shelter houses, four miles of paved hiking trails, a DNR trout stream, scenic overlooks, and a zoo.
The city campground has 31 individual sites with 50 amp. electrical hookups. There are restroom facilities with modern services and showers. Near the restroom facility is city water and a sanitary disposal station.
The campground has a limit of 5 nights stay.
- Camping Fee: $27.92
- Tenting Fee: $16.11
- Shelter - 1/2 Day: $32.21
- Shelter - Full Day: $48.32
Fee is $26 + sales tax for electrical hookup (includes dump station) and $15 + sales tax for tent camping area. Dump station fee for non campers is $5.00.
- Open in fall
- Open in summer
On-Site Facilities & Services
- Located on a lake or river
- Golf course
- Hiking trail
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Accessible to disabled
- Can accommodate groups of 45 or more
Number/Type of Campsites
- Total number of campsites: 31
- 50 amp
- Camping accessible to disabled
- Flush toilets in campground
- Hot showers in campground
- Pets allowed in campsite
- Sanitary dump station
- City / County / Municipal Campgrounds
Length of Stay
- Daily site rental