Red Wing Water Park480 Nymphara Ln
Red Wing, MN 55066
The Red Wing Water Park is located along the Mississippi River just off Highway 61 about 1 1/2 miles southeast of downtown Red Wing in beautiful Colvill Park .Get Directions
The City of Red Wing is proud of the Red Wing Water Park. The beautiful facility is an outdoor water park that sits next to the Mississippi River in Colvill Park. The pool has two large water slides, a zero-depth entry, an interactive play area in the water for the young kids, and diving board. In addition, there is a sand play area for the younger crowd, lounge chairs and large sun umbrellas, picnic shelters and a concession stand.
Hours & DatesWe are open 7 days per week: 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm Mondays through Fridays and 11:00 am - 5:00 pm Saturdays and Sundays.
- Daily admission per person: $7.00
- Daily admission under 42 inches: $5.00
- Twilight admission (4-7 p.m.): $4.00
- Daily admission under 2 years old: $2.00
- Daily admission for non-swimmers: $2.00
- Punch Card for 16 admissions: $70.00
Check the website for the latest rates.
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Accessible to disabled
- Can accommodate groups of 45 or more