The Saint Paul Hotel and Grill350 Market St
St Paul, MN 55102
From the Mpls/St Paul International Airport or the Mall of America- Hwy 5 East- to Shepperd Road to Kellogg Blvd, right turn. Left on Market Street, two blocks, hotel is on the right side of the street.Get Directions
The Saint Paul Hotel is Minnesota's Landmark Hotel. The only Minnesota hotel that has received the Four Diamond rating by AAA for 34 consecutive years. Perfect for a luxurious getaway or sophisticated business trip. Full conference and catering facilities available. Located in downtown St. Paul, just 9 miles from the MSP International Airport and the Mall of America.
Once upon a time there were grills, true American institutions created on the East Coast whose popularity quickly spread throughout the Midwest. Now, The St. Paul Grill is one of the few establishments left in this great tradition.
Our dinner menu includes prime steaks, thick-cut chops, fresh fish and seafood. The lunch menu features delicious soups, salads, sandwiches and lighter fare. Our a la carte Sunday brunch offers a variety of delectable items that is one-of-a-kind. Visit us any day of the week for a true East Coast Grill experience.
Hours & Dates
- Monday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Daily indoor maximum: $999.00
- Daily indoor minimum: $159.00
Call for Best Available Rate.
- Open in fall
- Open in winter
On-Site Facilities & Services
- Evening entertainment (regularly scheduled)
- Exercise room
- High-speed Internet available
- Lounge/bar/tavern on-site
Indoor Lodging Amenities
- Accessible to disabled
- Air conditioned units available
- Bridal suite(s)
- Discount packages mid-week
- Discount packages on weekends
- Accommodations for tour groups of 40 or more
- Air quality improvements
- Eco-friendly landscape/facility design
- Eco-friendly purchasing practices
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Organic or local food & beverage choices
- Transportation-related policies or programs
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Number of hotel/motel rooms: 255
- Total indoor lodging units available in winter: 254
- Total number of indoor lodging units: 254
Average Meal Prices
Length of Stay
- Daily rental available
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 350
- Catering available
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Largest meeting room (sq ft): 3900
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 350
- Number of meeting rooms: 12
- On-site catering required
I stayed at the St. Paul Hotel on an average Friday night in November so that I could attend a Friday evening dinner and Saturday morning medical society meeting. The desk attendant was rude at...
— beccak680, November 21, 2022
Clean, upscale and a great location. My favorite place to
Stay when going to an event.
Nice lobby to sit and relax by the fire. Also love seeing my favorite hockey team stay at the same hotel...
— paigejohnson1243, November 20, 2022
Have stayed at this property multiple times. Classic accommodations, workout center with equipment that actually works, and professional staff. Love the bar for late night drink or food. Close to...
— Brooke T, November 14, 2022
Everything was a 10. From the first impression at the front door to helping with our bag storage when we checked out. You never disappoint. Easy to walk around to the Excel Center or take a...
— robN2465FT, November 14, 2022
Located in the heart of Saint Paul, we really enjoyed our stay. The room was extremely comfortable and the staff was warm and welcoming, especially the doorman. We had a beautiful view of the...
— JohnWilliamBrennan, November 13, 2022