The Saint Paul Hotel and Grill350 Market St
St Paul, MN 55102
From the Mpls/St Paul International Airport or the Mall of America- Hwy 5 East- to Shepperd Road to Kellogg Blvd, right turn. Left on Market Street, two blocks, hotel is on the right side of the street.Get Directions
The Saint Paul Hotel is Minnesota's Landmark Hotel. The only Minnesota hotel that has received the Four Diamond rating by AAA for 34 consecutive years. Perfect for a luxurious getaway or sophisticated business trip. Full conference and catering facilities available. Located in downtown St. Paul, just 9 miles from the MSP International Airport and the Mall of America.
Once upon a time there were grills, true American institutions created on the East Coast whose popularity quickly spread throughout the Midwest. Now, The St. Paul Grill is one of the few establishments left in this great tradition.
Our dinner menu includes prime steaks, thick-cut chops, fresh fish and seafood. The lunch menu features delicious soups, salads, sandwiches and lighter fare. Our a la carte Sunday brunch offers a variety of delectable items that is one-of-a-kind. Visit us any day of the week for a true East Coast Grill experience.
Hours & Dates
- Monday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Daily indoor maximum: $999.00
- Daily indoor minimum: $159.00
Call for Best Available Rate.
- Open in fall
- Open in winter
On-Site Facilities & Services
- Evening entertainment (regularly scheduled)
- Exercise room
- High-speed Internet available
- Lounge/bar/tavern on-site
Indoor Lodging Amenities
- Accessible to disabled
- Air conditioned units available
- Bridal suite(s)
- Discount packages mid-week
- Discount packages on weekends
- Accommodations for tour groups of 40 or more
- Air quality improvements
- Eco-friendly landscape/facility design
- Eco-friendly purchasing practices
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Organic or local food & beverage choices
- Transportation-related policies or programs
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Number of hotel/motel rooms: 255
- Total indoor lodging units available in winter: 254
- Total number of indoor lodging units: 254
Average Meal Prices
Length of Stay
- Daily rental available
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 350
- Catering available
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Largest meeting room (sq ft): 3900
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 350
- Number of meeting rooms: 12
- On-site catering required
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 1119 reviews
Came into town for work and enjoyed a wonderful 3 night stay here. Pleasant staff, beautiful building, and The Grill is a great bar / restaurant. I was comfortable and well taken care of. Highly...
— mcc00l, October 12, 2021
St. Paul Grill was a disappointment. Menu was not available to preview online, and quite honestly the quality of our experience did not match the cost. Very overpriced for what we experienced. When I...
— scottkrynski, October 11, 2021
The hotel, restaurant ,and bar, are the best of the best. The staff is professional, helpful, and kind. You will feel very safe there venturing out again, after over a year.
Such a beautiful...
— monettedecorating, October 10, 2021
I was very surprised at how amazing the hotel and grill was. The people were all very pleasant and so was the food and drinks. I feel as if I have a home away from home now in St. Paul. I hope to be...
— jdarin432325, October 10, 2021
Everyone treated us like we were royalty from the minute we pulled up. The facility is historic and welcomes you in, cannot say enough about the staff and the positivity they all genuinely...
— dschanke, October 5, 2021