The Saint Paul Hotel and Grill350 Market St
St Paul, MN 55102
From the Mpls/St Paul International Airport or the Mall of America- Hwy 5 East- to Shepperd Road to Kellogg Blvd, right turn. Left on Market Street, two blocks, hotel is on the right side of the street.Get Directions
The Saint Paul Hotel is Minnesota's Landmark Hotel. The only Minnesota hotel that has received the Four Diamond rating by AAA for 34 consecutive years. Perfect for a luxurious getaway or sophisticated business trip. Full conference and catering facilities available. Located in downtown St. Paul, just 9 miles from the MSP International Airport and the Mall of America.
Once upon a time there were grills, true American institutions created on the East Coast whose popularity quickly spread throughout the Midwest. Now, The St. Paul Grill is one of the few establishments left in this great tradition.
Our dinner menu includes prime steaks, thick-cut chops, fresh fish and seafood. The lunch menu features delicious soups, salads, sandwiches and lighter fare. Our a la carte Sunday brunch offers a variety of delectable items that is one-of-a-kind. Visit us any day of the week for a true East Coast Grill experience.
Hours & Dates
- Monday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Daily indoor maximum: $999.00
- Daily indoor minimum: $159.00
Call for Best Available Rate.
- Open in fall
- Open in winter
On-Site Facilities & Services
- Evening entertainment (regularly scheduled)
- Exercise room
- High-speed Internet available
- Lounge/bar/tavern on-site
Indoor Lodging Amenities
- Accessible to disabled
- Air conditioned units available
- Bridal suite(s)
- Discount packages mid-week
- Discount packages on weekends
- Accommodations for tour groups of 40 or more
- Air quality improvements
- Eco-friendly landscape/facility design
- Eco-friendly purchasing practices
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Organic or local food & beverage choices
- Transportation-related policies or programs
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Number of hotel/motel rooms: 255
- Total indoor lodging units available in winter: 254
- Total number of indoor lodging units: 254
Average Meal Prices
Length of Stay
- Daily rental available
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 350
- Catering available
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Largest meeting room (sq ft): 3900
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 350
- Number of meeting rooms: 12
- On-site catering required
- Meetings web page
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 890 reviews
We traveled for a holiday party and this hotel was absolutely perfect. The location was great in downtown St. Paul with so many destinations close by. I personally loved visiting Landmark Park and...
— JennyJ202, February 10, 2020
My wife and I spent an evening at the St Paul, in St Paul MN. It’s in a nice area. We didn’t walk anywhere as it was ~15* outside. The room was very good, staff friendly. The day of our departure...
— Marshall K, February 8, 2020
We went to St. Paul to visit relatives who were celebrating a 50th anniversary. The hotel was recommended as it was fairly central to W.A. Frost, the site of the party. This hotel, built in 1910, has...
— Retz9, January 7, 2020
Old and nostalgic hotel that’s in a good location only 5 minutes walk to Exel Energy Center. Great dining options all minutes away from hotel. Service second to none from front desk to valet parking...
— Daniel R, December 31, 2019
Dec '19. The hotel is quite lovely in its holiday decorations. So inviting and comfortable. And the rooms are quite large, immaculately clean. Staff was very pleasant. One of the best hotels...
— hartungk2018, December 16, 2019