St Paul Saints Professional Baseball Club360 Broadway St
St Paul, MN 55101
The St. Paul Saints have been providing outdoor summer entertainment since 1993. Now in their 29th year and 7th season at CHS Field, the Saints have entered a new era as the official Triple-A affiliate of the Minnesota Twins for the first time in franchise history!
Known for outlandish promotions and a "Fun Is Good" attitude, the Saints have been recognized locally and nationally for their creativity and customer service. Located in beautiful Lowertown, Saint Paul, CHS Field has excellent group options including pre-game picnics and speciality seating areas. Advance ticket purchase recommended but not required.
Hours & DatesGAME DAY OFFICE HOURS: Monday - Friday: 9:00 A.M. - End of Game | Saturday: 10:00 A.M. - End of Game | Sunday: 12:00 P.M. - End of Game |
NON-GAME DAY OFFICE HOURS: Monday - Friday: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. | Saturday & Sunday : CLOSED
General admission: $6 adult, $5 senior. Outfield reserved: $15 adult, $14 senior. Infield Reserved: $18 adult, $17 senior.
*Tickets purchased on the day of the game are an additional $2 per ticket
- Air quality improvements
- Eco-friendly landscape/facility design
- Eco-friendly purchasing practices
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Organic or local food & beverage choices
- Transportation-related policies or programs
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Accessible to disabled
- Can accommodate groups of 45 or more