Taylors Falls Canoe & Kayak Rental307 Milltown Rd
Taylors Falls, MN 55084
From the Twin Cities, follow 35W or 35E to Hwy 8 going East - follow Hwy 8 approximately 21 miles. You will take a right into the MN Interstate state park. Our canoe/kayak rental is located inside the park.Get Directions
The St. Croix River is one of the cleanest and healthiest river systems in the United States. It flows through some of the most scenic and undeveloped country in the Midwest, which makes it a favorite recreational river for young and old alike.
Be sure to watch for wildlife along your float. Thousands of birds migrate up and down the river every year using the backwaters for shelter and feeding. Keep an eye out for beaver, otters, white-tailed deer, and even bald eagles along your canoe/kayak trek. In fact, 75% of the time people will witness at least one Bald Eagle.
Conveniently located approximately one hour from the Twin Cities, Taylors Falls Canoe and Kayak Rental is prepared to outfit you and your family/group with the equipment you will need to enjoy a wonderful day in the Minnesota great outdoors.
Our most popular trips vary in length from two to seven hours starting in Minnesota Interstate State Park in Taylors Falls and continuing downstream on the St. Croix to either the Osceola Landing or William O'Brien State Park.
Hours & Dates
Open Season (May 1 - October 10)
- Monday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Walk In rates-canoe/double kayak: $45.50
- Walk In rates-single kayak: $35.50
- Book and save online Canoe/Double Kayak: $40.50
- Book and save online Single Kayak: $30.50
Canoes/Double Kayaks $45.50 plus tax
Single Person Kayaks $35.50 plus tax
Includes 2 paddles and 2 lifejackets for canoe/double kayaks and 1 paddle and 1 life jacket for a single kayak.
reserve online and save $5-10 dollars- www.taylorsfallscanoe.com
- Eco-friendly landscape/facility design
- Eco-friendly purchasing practices
- Transportation-related policies or programs
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Can accommodate groups of 45 or more