Wolf Ridge Environmental Learning Center6282 Cranberry Rd
Finland, MN 55603
4 mi W of Hwy 61 on CR 6 (Little Marias Road) from Little Marais (65 mi NE of Duluth)Get Directions
Wolf Ridge a nationally respected and accredited K-12 school and residential learning center, offering memorable outdoor learning adventures. Activities & programs focus on natural and cultural history, outdoor skills, team-building, and personal growth. Wolf Ridge offers programs for school groups, summer youth camps & wilderness trips, families, teacher workshops, & live education animal programs. We are located on a scenic ridge above Lake Superior.
Hours & Dates
- Monday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Tuesday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Wednesday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Thursday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Sunday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Varies according to program. Call for information or visit website www.wolf-ridge.org. No daily visitor fee.
Our educational mission focuses in part on providing programs to help people explore energy and resource use choices and how our actions affect the natural world.
- Eco-friendly landscape/facility design
- Eco-friendly purchasing practices
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Accessible to disabled
- Can accommodate groups of 45 or more