Digital Jigsaw Puzzle: Mississippi River Headwaters
Puzzle #2: Birthplace of The Mighty Mississippi
Known as the “Father of Waters,” the Mississippi River begins its epic, 2,552-mile journey across America as a gentle stream flowing across rocks at Itasca State Park. On hot summer days, visitors of all ages carefully hop from rock to rock across the spot where Lake Itasca flows into the river’s humble birthplace, wade into its gentle waters and pose with the large pine log that marks its starting point
Puzzle Instructions & Tips
- Jigsaw puzzles can be completed on your phone, tablet or desktop. A mouse or touch-screen is required to manipulate the pieces.
- Drag and drop the pieces to complete the puzzle.
- Hover over the image icon at the top of the puzzle screen to reveal the full image of the puzzle.
- Click the image icon at the top of the puzzle screen to show the full image of the puzzle at all times.
- Reload the puzzle to change the number of puzzle pieces in the setting to decrease (or increase) skill level.
- Share with your friends and family. You can even compete to see who can finish their puzzle the fastest!
Get immersed in Minnesota content and start planning your future vacation.