Castle Danger Brewery17th - 7th St
Two Harbors, MN 55616
Located in the historic downtown of Two Harbors. 17 - 7th Street.Get Directions
Animation of various alcoholic drinks
Start Sippin’. Check In. Get Rewarded.
Get a taste of hand-crafted #OnlyinMN beverages.
The North Shore of Lake Superior is a special place. It’s the crash of the waves on the rocky shores, an outdoor adventure in the woods, seeing the stars, sitting by a campfire, being at the cabin, casting a line, a scenic drive with the family, or visiting your favorite taproom overlooking Lake Superior. The nostalgia runs deep and the origins are endless. The experience is unique to you, yet for all to enjoy.
Our beers are clean, balanced and approachable. They are brewed with Lake Superior water by hearty souls that embody the North Shore. Wherever or whenever you enjoy a Castle Danger beer, you can taste a little bit of the North Shore in every sip.
Hours & Dates
- Monday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
- Tuesday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
- Wednesday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
- Thursday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
- Friday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
- Saturday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
- Sunday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
- Air quality improvements
- Eco-friendly landscape/facility design
- Eco-friendly purchasing practices
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Accessible to people with disabilities
- Kid friendly
MN Sips Campaign
- MN Sips Passport Participant
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 40
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 100
- On-site catering required
- Meetings web page