Eddy's Resort41334 Shakopee Lake Rd
Onamia, MN 56359
Located only 90 minutes north of Minneapolis/ St. Paul on the south-west shore of Lake Mille Lacs,right off HWY 169.Get Directions
Discover the new Eddy’s Resort on Lake Mille Lacs! Fully transformed for a completely new experience, Eddy’s offers 64 guest rooms, 1 Parlor suite and 4 private cabins, each uniquely designed and enhanced with contemporary décor.
Nestled on the western shores of Lake Mille Lacs, the resort features a new dining experience at The Launch Bar & Grill. Pristine views and delicious choices are what you will find in this restorative and peaceful destination.
The new Eddy’s experience is all about recreation. This is the perfect getaway for vacationers, families and outdoor enthusiasts!
Our thoughtful, personalized service will deliver an unforgettable experience. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Let one of our many qualified captains take you fishing in our 20-foot boat for Northern, Walleye, Bass, or Muskie. It is equipped with a 150hp 4-stroke engine.
Our launch boats include the flagship 72' wood boat that comfortably holds 45 people, three 42' wood boats that comfortably hold 22 people and our 45' pontoon that comfortably holds 42 people.
Hours & Dates
- Monday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Inquire about our special packages for all seasons.
- Open in fall
- Open in winter
On-Site Facilities & Services
- Located on a lake or river
- Dock space/slips/mooring buoys
- Fishing boat motors available
- Fishing boats available
- Fishing guides available
- Fishing launches/charters
- Ice fishing houses
- Lake/river access (boat ramp)
- Pontoon boat(s) available
- Swimming beach
Indoor Lodging Amenities
- Accessible to disabled
- Air conditioned units available
- Discount packages mid-week
- Fireplace in room(s)
- Whirlpool in room(s)
- Accommodations for tour groups of 40 or more
- Unit(s) that accommodate groups of 10+ people
- American modified (2 meals)
- European (a la carte)
- Number of cabins: 4
- Number of cabins available in winter: 4
- Number of hotel/motel rooms: 65
- Total indoor lodging units available in winter: 69
- Total number of indoor lodging units: 69
Length of Stay
- Daily rental available
- Weekend rental available
- Weekly rental available
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 70
- Catering available
- Exhibit space (sq ft): 1760
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Largest meeting room (sq ft): 1760
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 70
- Number of meeting rooms: 1
- On-site catering required
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 110 reviews
My husband and I stayed here and loved the room and restaurant. The place is very clean, quiet and is by a beautiful lake. Amazing views and had an amazing time. Would highly recommend this place...
— 87candyb, September 8, 2019
Terrible!!! Food was horrible and so salty and fatty we could hardly eat it! Although the beds and room was clean and comfortable when we turned off our lights we saw a gap between the door and the...
— Mary P, June 30, 2019
My husband and I stayed 2 nights in this newly updated resort. The spacious room was great, beds super comfortable and quiet.
The restaurant has a lovely lakeside patio and the food was delicious...
— Marybeth J, June 20, 2019
We planned a family fishing trip months in advance, we tried making sure we would have spots on the launch the day we booked our rooms. It should have been easy. we did not get the room we requested...
— John C, May 28, 2019
nice place to visit great place for fishing great food and service I would recommend nice and clean great place for ice fishing the staff was great and very helpful I will return back for another we...
— pmaster2018, May 13, 2019