Fitger's Inn600 E Superior St
Duluth, MN 55802
Follow I-35 to the Superior Street Exit #256A.
Take the Superior Street exit, which goes off to the right.
Go straight on Superior Street 13 blocks. Fitger's is on the right at 600 East Superior Street.
Duluth's Premiere Historic Lakefront Hotel, Fitger's Inn features 62 newly-renovated rooms and suites. A wide array of amenities may include double whirlpools, balconies, fireplaces, skylights, and a breathtaking view of Lake Superior.
This convenient location offers three restaurants, two nightclubs, and many unique retail shops all within the 1885 renovated historic Fitger's Brewery.
- Daily indoor maximum: $355.00
- Daily indoor minimum: $129.00
Check out our website for promotions and packages. Rates change seasonally.
- Open in fall
- Open in winter
On-Site Facilities & Services
- Evening entertainment (regularly scheduled)
- Exercise room
- High-speed Internet available
- Located on a lake or river
- Lounge/bar/tavern on-site
- Bike trail
- Hiking trail
Indoor Lodging Amenities
- Accessible to disabled
- Air conditioned units available
- Bridal suite(s)
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Fireplace in room(s)
- Pets allowed in indoor unit(s)
- Whirlpool in room(s)
- Accommodations for tour groups of 40 or more
- Unit(s) that accommodate groups of 10+ people
Guest shuttle available to guests based on availability. Linen-reuse program is in place along with a commitment to green practices.
- Eco-friendly landscape/facility design
- Eco-friendly purchasing practices
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Transportation-related policies or programs
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Number of hotel/motel rooms: 62
- Total indoor lodging units available in winter: 62
- Total number of indoor lodging units: 62
Length of Stay
- Daily rental available
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 125
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 125
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 503 reviews
After three months "staying-at-home" in our apartment, our trip to Duluth and Fitger's was a breath of fresh air - wonderful room with a view, rainbow over Lake Superior, dining and drinking in a...
— Jim R, July 2, 2020
My wife and I had an incredible time at Fitger's Inn in Duluth. Our room was beautiful that overlooked the Lake and the staff were extremely friendly and supportive. It's also in a great location...
— Multiplier5, July 1, 2020
Outstanding service. Great views all around. Duluth is special and this property, that exudes elegance and charm, beats the masses and corporate world in Canal Park - hands down. Many great dining...
— mattsjoberg, June 30, 2020
We’ve been to Duluth many times. This was our first stay here and is our new favorite. We stayed in a lakeside suite with balcony. The views are amazing, location perfect, room beautiful and quiet...
— JoMarieHa, June 23, 2020
The staff went above and beyond what I have ever expected from a hotel. I truly felt like they cared how my stay was and that I was taken care of! They were all friendly, welcoming, and answered all...
— alhotka, June 22, 2020