Fitger's Inn600 E Superior St
Duluth, MN 55802
Follow I-35 to the Superior Street Exit #256A.
Take the Superior Street exit, which goes off to the right.
Go straight on Superior Street 13 blocks. Fitger's is on the right at 600 East Superior Street.
Duluth's Premiere Historic Lakefront Hotel, Fitger's Inn features 62 newly-renovated rooms and suites. A wide array of amenities may include double whirlpools, balconies, fireplaces, skylights, and a breathtaking view of Lake Superior.
This convenient location offers three restaurants, two nightclubs, and many unique retail shops all within the 1885 renovated historic Fitger's Brewery.
- Daily indoor maximum: $355.00
- Daily indoor minimum: $129.00
Check out our website for promotions and packages. Rates change seasonally.
- Open in fall
- Open in winter
- Open in summer
On-Site Facilities & Services
- Evening entertainment (regularly scheduled)
- Exercise room
- High-speed Internet available
- Located on a lake or river
- Lounge/bar/tavern on-site
- Bike trail
- Hiking trail
Indoor Lodging Amenities
- Accessible to disabled
- Air conditioned units available
- Bridal suite(s)
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Fireplace in room(s)
- Pets allowed in indoor unit(s)
- Whirlpool in room(s)
- Accommodations for tour groups of 40 or more
- Unit(s) that accommodate groups of 10+ people
Guest shuttle available to guests based on availability. Linen-reuse program is in place along with a commitment to green practices.
- Eco-friendly landscape/facility design
- Eco-friendly purchasing practices
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Transportation-related policies or programs
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Number of hotel/motel rooms: 62
- Total indoor lodging units available in winter: 62
- Total number of indoor lodging units: 62
Length of Stay
- Daily rental available
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 125
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 125
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 751 reviews
Fitger’s has an amazing staff where everyone was polite and made us feel welcomed including my dog. Being a pet friendly hotel, they do it right! Dinner at The Boat Club and lunch at the Brewhouse...
— TraciePabst, October 14, 2021
We had our wedding reception in the Barrel Room and many guests stayed in the hotel. The entire staff throughout the whole Fitgers building were amazing. Even with multiple other events going on that...
— bradleyj460, October 14, 2021
Outstanding all around...Clean, quiet and classy
The people are amazing and always willing to help
Valet parking is awesome and their shuttle makes life very easy
Staff is always competent and, most...
— mike888888888, October 13, 2021
Have used fitgers for the past 2/3 years for visits to duluth, people are good at thier jobs from the doormen to the cleaning people and all individuals involved with thier operation, would...
— edkorba, October 13, 2021
Beautiful property on Lake Superior with immediate access to the lake and downtown Duluth. Several restaurants and unique shops within the Fitger’s complex or within walking distance. I highly...
— julielthatcher, October 11, 2021