Fitger's Inn600 E Superior St
Duluth, MN 55802
Follow I-35 to the Superior Street Exit #256A.
Take the Superior Street exit, which goes off to the right.
Go straight on Superior Street 13 blocks. Fitger's is on the right at 600 East Superior Street.
Duluth's Premiere Historic Lakefront Hotel, Fitger's Inn features 62 newly-renovated rooms and suites. A wide array of amenities may include double whirlpools, balconies, fireplaces, skylights, and a breathtaking view of Lake Superior.
This convenient location offers three restaurants, two nightclubs, and many unique retail shops all within the 1885 renovated historic Fitger's Brewery.
- Daily indoor maximum: $355.00
- Daily indoor minimum: $129.00
Check out our website for promotions and packages. Rates change seasonally.
- Open in fall
- Open in winter
On-Site Facilities & Services
- Evening entertainment (regularly scheduled)
- Exercise room
- High-speed Internet available
- Located on a lake or river
- Lounge/bar/tavern on-site
- Bike trail
- Hiking trail
Indoor Lodging Amenities
- Accessible to disabled
- Air conditioned units available
- Bridal suite(s)
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Fireplace in room(s)
- Pets allowed in indoor unit(s)
- Whirlpool in room(s)
- Accommodations for tour groups of 40 or more
- Unit(s) that accommodate groups of 10+ people
Guest shuttle available to guests based on availability. Linen-reuse program is in place along with a commitment to green practices.
- Eco-friendly landscape/facility design
- Eco-friendly purchasing practices
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Transportation-related policies or programs
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Number of hotel/motel rooms: 62
- Total indoor lodging units available in winter: 62
- Total number of indoor lodging units: 62
Length of Stay
- Daily rental available
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 125
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 125
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 534 reviews
The stay was amazing and where the hotel was located it allowed us to walk every where during our stay. We loved the uniqueness of the building and learning about the history! We cant wait to come...
— ryanfassler93, September 20, 2020
Enjoyed our stay at this majestic hotel. Great views of Lake Superior! Staff was friendly. A little bit of a different World with the Pandemic but it’s location is perfect. Attached to restaurants...
— camronshelton, September 19, 2020
I stayed at this historic hotel for one night on my first visit to Duluth. Overall, the property is impressive. My room was spacious and offered picturesque views of Lake Superior. The bed was...
— laker777, September 13, 2020
We had a great stay at Fitger's Inn. This hotel is overflowing with historical charm. Our room had a beautiful view of the lake. The staff were friendly, and overall a great job with COVID...
— JoshuaR784, September 10, 2020
Fitgers is a unique, historical, and beautiful hotel with fun shopping, a brewery and great restaurants. Whether you're in the mood for Alaskan king crab legs at the Boat Club, tacos at Mexico...
— marieU2437TK, September 9, 2020