Fitger's Inn600 E Superior St
Duluth, MN 55802
Follow I-35 to the Superior Street Exit #256A.
Take the Superior Street exit, which goes off to the right.
Go straight on Superior Street 13 blocks. Fitger's is on the right at 600 East Superior Street.
Duluth's Premiere Historic Lakefront Hotel, Fitger's Inn features 62 newly-renovated rooms and suites. A wide array of amenities may include double whirlpools, balconies, fireplaces, skylights, and a breathtaking view of Lake Superior.
This convenient location offers three restaurants, two nightclubs, and many unique retail shops all within the 1885 renovated historic Fitger's Brewery.
- Daily indoor maximum: $355.00
- Daily indoor minimum: $129.00
Check out our website for promotions and packages. Rates change seasonally.
- Open in fall
- Open in winter
- Open in summer
On-Site Facilities & Services
- Evening entertainment (regularly scheduled)
- Exercise room
- High-speed Internet available
- Located on a lake or river
- Lounge/bar/tavern on-site
- Bike trail
- Hiking trail
Indoor Lodging Amenities
- Accessible to disabled
- Air conditioned units available
- Bridal suite(s)
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Fireplace in room(s)
- Pets allowed in indoor unit(s)
- Whirlpool in room(s)
- Accommodations for tour groups of 40 or more
- Unit(s) that accommodate groups of 10+ people
Guest shuttle available to guests based on availability. Linen-reuse program is in place along with a commitment to green practices.
- Eco-friendly landscape/facility design
- Eco-friendly purchasing practices
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Transportation-related policies or programs
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Number of hotel/motel rooms: 62
- Total indoor lodging units available in winter: 62
- Total number of indoor lodging units: 62
Length of Stay
- Daily rental available
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 125
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 125
We stayed at Fitgers for a quick night away and enjoyed quality time together over looking beautiful views of Lake Superior. The service from the staff was fantastic from valet to check in. We loved...
— 631tonyal, November 27, 2022
We came here many years ago and decided to make a return trip to Duluth and stay here again. The staff is still lovely, and the old building is still charming. The location along the lake is perfect...
— abroadwithashley, November 24, 2022
Fitgers is an out of the ordinary experience for a Hotel. Many things to do here, Restaurants, Bars, Spa, Salon, Shops, Off Sale all in side the Fitgers building. How convenient is that?! Rooms are...
— TLohse, November 24, 2022
We enjoyed our stay at Fitgers Inn. The only issue we had was the heating system. Staff provided us with a space heater the first night. No complaints about the staff. Everyone made sure we were...
— 1Rogue1, November 20, 2022
I recently stayed at Fitger's for a work trip and found this boutique hotel a charm. The staff were extremely pleasant and the room was clean and comfortable. Attached to the mall we were able to...
— karenmartin2022, November 18, 2022