Hotel Ivy201 S 11th St
Minneapolis, MN 55403
From the Minneapolis/St Paul International Airport- exit airport and follow signs to downtown Minneapolis. Exit to highway 62 westbound. Follow to 35W northbound, downtown exits, 11th street- left, hotel is 2 blocks on the left side of the street.Get Directions
Hotel Ivy, a Minneapolis luxury hotel in the historic Ivy Tower, is a timeless city landmark. Situated next to Orchestra Hall and the bustling Nicollet Mall, Hotel Ivy is connected to Minneapolis’ leading experiences and excursions including the theatre district and award-winning restaurants.
Discerning travelers can explore downtown Minneapolis, relax in well-appointed designer suites, and enjoy a Mill City Sour signature cocktail crafted by Global Explorer, Greg Seider. With unsurpassed service, custom itineraries for hotel guests, and access to Minneapolis’ spa destination, the Ivy Spa Club and Fitness Facility, Hotel Ivy is truly your gateway to discover Minneapolis.
Located next to the Minneapolis Convention Center and key financial and business offices, Hotel Ivy is the preferred hotel for business travel and executive meetings in Minneapolis.
- Open in fall
- Open in winter
On-Site Facilities & Services
- Exercise room
- High-speed Internet available
- Laundry facilities
- Lounge/bar/tavern on-site
Indoor Lodging Amenities
- Accessible to disabled
- Air conditioned units available
- Bridal suite(s)
- Discount packages on weekends
- Accommodations for tour groups of 40 or more
- Air quality improvements
- Eco-friendly purchasing practices
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Organic or local food & beverage choices
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Number of hotel/motel rooms: 136
- Total indoor lodging units available in winter: 136
- Total number of indoor lodging units: 136
Length of Stay
- Daily rental available
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 200
- Catering available
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Largest meeting room (sq ft): 2,400
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 200
- Number of meeting rooms: 6
Antoinette was phenomenal!! Definitely the best waitress we’ve ever had! She was incredibly professional, pleasant and a joy to be around! We highly recommend her to anyone coming in for a drink or...
— julieannfriend32, January 1, 2023
We made last-minute plans to travel during the holidays to Minneapolis, where our small dog was having surgery. My husband nor I knew the city, so we relied on Amex's Fine Hotel & Travel...
— 686micheled, December 25, 2022
This hotel was lovely for our anniversary weekend. The staff were all friendly and the room, though small, was clean. When we arrived to our room, there was a bottle of champagne chilling and a small...
— FargoGal27, December 7, 2022
This is a very posh hotel with a phenomenal gym, an excellent restaurant, and extremely comfortable beds. The speakeasy bar on the lower floor was a nice treat, and though we didn't have a chance to...
— L4115EZmaryl, December 7, 2022
The rooms here aren't bad. They are pretty small, but clean. They are like any average business hotel room, but there is nothing luxury about them. Everything is exceedingly average at best from...
— venice7771, December 5, 2022