Minneapolis Convention Center1301 2nd Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55403
A blend of form and function, the Minneapolis Convention Center (MCC) provides aesthetically pleasing and innovative solutions for a variety of conferences, trade shows and events. With nearly 480,000 square feet of trade show space, 87 column-free conference meeting rooms, a 28,000-square-foot ballroom, and an auditorium with superb production and flexible technology options, the facility can handle any event from a small meeting to a large convention or trade show.
Hours & Dateshttp://events.minneapolisconventioncenter.com/
- Air quality improvements
- Description of green practices in place
- Eco-friendly purchasing practices
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Organic or local food & beverage choices
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Accessible to disabled
- Can accommodate groups of 45 or more
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 8000
- Catering available
- Commercial air service nearby
- Exhibit space (sq ft): 475000
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Largest meeting room (sq ft): 55000
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 50000
- Number of meeting rooms: 87
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 211 reviews
It's downtown, so naturally it's difficult to navigate. Parking is a mess. The building is in disrepair. Paint being replaced by rust. Leaking walkways awnings and ceilings. Staff was a bit rude...
— benchtest, March 9, 2020
Haven't been down to Mpls. to the convention center for several years. Even though our specific event was only in 3 or so of the exhibition halls, all of the employees I encountered including...
— nancyb890, February 19, 2020
The Minneapolis Convention Center made my trip to down town Minneapolis easy. Parking inside and just a short walk in the skyway.
— Steve J, February 12, 2020
My husband and I went to the RV show here on Friday evening. The show ran from Thursday the 6th- Sunday the 9th. Friday evening they had ‘date night’ and it was a BOGO deal, so we took advantage of...
— Jilly070, February 8, 2020
Have been here to multiple shows, the last one being the Motorcycle show, which was a waste of money. However the venue or building is great. only downside is the crappy parking set up..15 bucks to...
— SIOUXFANFOREVER, February 4, 2020