Lebanon Hills Campground12100 Johnny Cake Ridge Road
Apple Valley, MN 55124-8151
In Eagan, Minnesota: Interstate 35E to Cliff Road. East on Cliff Road 0.6 miles to Johnny Cake Ridge Road. South 1.1 miles to campground.Get Directions
Sleep under the stars and wake up in the wild of Dakota County’s great outdoors. Camp surrounded by the peaceful woodlands of Lebanon Hills Regional Park. Just minutes from downtown Minneapolis, the Mall of America and the Minnesota Zoo, Lebanon Hills campground is perfect for a quick get-away or a week-long family vacation.
The campground features on-site caretakers, a playground, and WiFi at full-hook-up sites. Near canoeing and kayaking, trails for hiking and mountain biking, a beach, water parks, and several golf courses.
Information and reservations at www.dakotacounty.us/parks, search camping. Escape the crowds and reserve a site mid-week.
Hours & Dates
Open Season (Office Hours) (April 29 - October 4)
- Monday: 8:15am - 6:15pm
- Tuesday: 8:15am - 6:15pm
- Wednesday: 8:15am - 6:15pm
- Thursday: 8:15am - 6:15pm
- Friday: 8:15am - 7:15pm
- Saturday: 8:15am - 7:15pm
- Sunday: 8:15am - 6:15pm
- Daily camping maximum: $36.00
- Daily camping minimum: $20.00
Full hookup site: $30/night + tax. Electric hookup site (24' maximum camping unit length allowed): $25/night + tax. No hookup site: $20/night + tax. Non-refundable reservation fee $8/reservation.
- Open in fall
On-Site Facilities & Services
- Grocery/supply store
- High-speed Internet available
- Laundry facilities
- Hiking trail
Dakota County collects recycling and organics.
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
Number/Type of Campsites
- Number of RV/trailer-only sites: 58
- Total number of campsites: 93
- 50 amp
- Camping accessible to disabled
- Flush toilets in campground
- Hot showers in campground
- Pets allowed in campsite
- Pull-through sites
- Sanitary dump station
- City / County / Municipal Campgrounds
Length of Stay
- Daily site rental