Minnesota Zoo13000 Zoo Blvd
Apple Valley, MN 55124
The Minnesota Zoo is located a mile east of Highway 77 (Cedar) on County Road 38(McAndrews).Get Directions
Minnesota Zoo is a year-round destination providing a window into the natural
world. With hundreds of species of animals, worldwide conservation efforts, and
acres of scenic beauty, the Zoo is a resource to connect people, animals and
the natural world to save wildlife. Don't miss the Zoo's new Treetop Trail, the world's longest elevated pedestrian loop, bringing guests up to 32 feet in the air for an immersive experience in nature. The Treetop Trail is open daily and is included with general Zoo admission.
For more information, please visit mnzoo.org.
DatesOpen 363 days a year. Closed Thanksgiving Day and December 25.
Group rates available. Prices subject to change, visit www.mnzoo.org for additional information or reserve online.
- Eco-friendly landscape/facility design
- Eco-friendly purchasing practices
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Organic or local food & beverage choices
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Can accommodate groups of 45 or more
- Wheelchair accessible entrance
- Wheelchair accessible elevator
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair accessible restrooms
- Companion restrooms
- Wheelchair accessible seating
- Wheelchair-friendly inside walkways
- Automatic / power-assist doors
- Scooter or motorized wheelchairs available
- Quiet room available
- Other Accessibility Features