The Legend Golf Course6329 Wynne Creek Drive
Biwabik, MN 55708
From the Twin Cities, follow I-35 N to Hwy. 33 N (through Cloquet), to Hwy, 37 E. (through Gilbert) to 135 N (through Biwabik) to County Road 138 (the entrance to Giants Ridge)Get Directions
Golf Digest Editors' Choice Top 5 Resorts in the Midwest. The Legend is ranked the #4 Public Golf Course in Minnesota. When the Legend opened writers from Golf Digest named this Jeffrey Brauer design one of the 10 Best Upscale courses in the Nation. With its distinct signature holes that only grow more beautiful each year, the Legend continues to garner impressive national and state rankings...rankings that aren't given, but rather have been earned, year after year. In the summer you can also enjoy biking, hiking, disc golf, two lakes with activities like canoeing, kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding, climbing wall.
The facility also features winter recreation including 35 downhill runs, 60 km of Nordic trails, terrain parks, snowshoe trails, fat tire snow biking and an amazing snow tubing park.
Friend Giants Ridge on Facebook for deals and information.
Hours & Dates
Open Season (May 1 - October 15)
- Monday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Pricing and golf deals at GiantsRidge.com
- Air quality improvements
- Eco-friendly landscape/facility design
- Eco-friendly purchasing practices
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Organic or local food & beverage choices
- Transportation-related policies or programs
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Accessible to disabled
- Can accommodate groups of 45 or more
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 300
- Catering available
- Commercial air service nearby
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Largest meeting room (sq ft): 2235
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 300
- Number of meeting rooms: 6
- On-site catering required
Great family weekend! The ski hills were perfect midweek for our family. My snowboard lost a piece and the repair shop was more than accommodating with letting me use a board and even going to get...
— hallton, March 5, 2022
We had a great experience as a family. Perfect hill for kids who have been skiing on city slopes and looking for something bigger. I took a ski lesson and the instructor Dave was knowledgeable...
— Wendycosborn, March 1, 2022
GIANTS RIDGE is by far one of the TOP Ski destinations MINNESOTA has to offer!
The 30+ VARYING slopes along with STELLAR trails through the woods will keep Adults and even...
— jacquestrip44, February 8, 2022
I was skeptical... this place had all the red flags of a place that's completely overrated. Hyperbole in their advertising, exaggerating their vertical, more focus on selling the resort than the...
— Ramblee, December 6, 2021
The MTB trails were constructed by people who are clearly knowledgeable dedicated to the sport of Mountain biking and downhill biking. The names of the green and blue trails may not do proper...
— Summit07, July 16, 2021