The Quarry Golf Course6329 Wynne Creek Drive
Biwabik, MN 55708
From the Twin Cities, follow I-35 N to Hwy. 33 N (through Cloquet), to Hwy. 53 N to Hwy. 37 E (through Gilbert) to 135 N (through Biwabik) to County Road 138 (the entrance to Giants Ridge)Get Directions
Golf Digest Editors' Choice Top 5 Resorts in the Midwest.
The Quarry is ranked the #1 Public Golf Course in Minnesota and #25 in the U.S. (Golf Digest 2015-2016)
Sculpted in equal parts from the Northwoods and reclaimed mine lands, the Quarry at Giants Ridge has a style all its own. Dramatically raised tees and deep hazards forged from mine lands, wetlands, forests and a former sand quarry, challenge golfers to dig deeper, see farther and risk more.
In the summer you can also enjoy the climbing wall, biking, hiking, disc golf, two lakes with activities like canoeing, kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding.
The facility also features winter recreation including 35 downhill runs, 60 km of Nordic trails, terrain parks, snowshoe trails and an amazing snow tubing park.
Friend Giants Ridge on Facebook for deals and information.
Hours & Dates
Open Season (May 1 - October 15)
- Monday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Pricing and golf deals at GiantsRidge.com
- Air quality improvements
- Eco-friendly landscape/facility design
- Eco-friendly purchasing practices
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Organic or local food & beverage choices
- Transportation-related policies or programs
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Can accommodate groups of 45 or more
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 300
- Catering available
- Commercial air service nearby
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Largest meeting room (sq ft): 2235
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 300
- Number of meeting rooms: 6
- On-site catering required
Have always loved this course. It is the real deal. Unfortunately it took us 5 1/2 hours to play a round, which is just unacceptable for a quality course. Our group has played their many times and...
— pederlFF, August 13, 2023
I visited here for the first time and my daughter and I skied. Wow, what a great ski area. Lots of parking, checking, was easy to get the lift ticket. The skiing was fabulous with many varied runs...
— Bryanem, March 19, 2023
Great family weekend! The ski hills were perfect midweek for our family. My snowboard lost a piece and the repair shop was more than accommodating with letting me use a board and even going to get...
— hallton, March 5, 2022
We had a great experience as a family. Perfect hill for kids who have been skiing on city slopes and looking for something bigger. I took a ski lesson and the instructor Dave was knowledgeable...
— Wendycosborn, March 1, 2022
GIANTS RIDGE is by far one of the TOP Ski destinations MINNESOTA has to offer!
The 30+ VARYING slopes along with STELLAR trails through the woods will keep Adults and even...
— jacquestrip44, February 8, 2022