Lora402 S Main St
Stillwater, MN 55082
Set on the banks of the St. Croix, Lora is ideally situated for exploring Minnesota’s rich landscapes or whiling away an afternoon by the river. Fabled tales are reimagined through contemporary art and the hotel’s hidden nooks ignite the imagination. Signature amenities nourish body and soul, while an array of culinary options tempt the palate. Our attentive staff and intimate 40-room setting make Lora the ideal location for your special occasion or a memorable weekend escape.
- Open in fall
- Open in winter
On-Site Facilities & Services
- High-speed Internet available
- Located on a lake or river
- Lounge/bar/tavern on-site
- Bicycle rental
Indoor Lodging Amenities
- Air conditioned units available
- Pets allowed in indoor unit(s)
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Number of hotel/motel rooms: 40
- Total indoor lodging units available in winter: 40
- Total number of indoor lodging units: 40
Length of Stay
- Daily rental available
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 40
- Catering available
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Largest meeting room (sq ft): 550
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 40
- Number of meeting rooms: 1
- On-site catering required
We booked a room for my wife’s birthday. We had not been to Stillwater for over 7 years and wanted to visit the area and spend the night. Lora had not been built the last time we were in the area...
— Logan C, September 3, 2023
What a unique hotel - beautiful stone walls and archways. Nice cafe and restaurant right there on property and easy walk to river or shops, restaurants and bars. Everyone was wonderful and very...
— Kim B, August 30, 2023
Spent a lovely weekend here with my wife and visited with friends. Very unique architectural design in an old building with modern amenities. Very comfortable. Love the restaurant and the coffee...
— Floating-Doc, August 8, 2023
We were here for only one night. The location is great---right on Main Street a block from the river and famous lift bridge. It's a pricey boutique hotel in an historical building that has been...
— lchjr, June 20, 2023
We’re here for a relaxing weekend, Can walk to everything. Staff was so friendly and accommodating. Stored bags as waited for airport transportation. Clean, comfortable, showers is amazing! expresso...
— Julia P, April 6, 2023