Mississippi River Paddle Share724 Sibley Street NE
Minneapolis, MN 55413
Please see all route options at: https://www.paddleshare.org/routesGet Directions
Explore the Mississippi River in a kayak - without having to own a boat! The perfect social distancing activity for summer 2020.
Mississippi River Paddle Share is a self-serve kayak sharing system in the Twin Cities metro area that lets you rent a boat and paddle to a destination downriver! It's an economical option for exploring the Mississippi River on your own and it's easy to use!
1. Book: Make a reservation at paddleshare.org
2. Unlock: Use your online reservation code to access the kayak, paddle, and life jacket inside the locker at your starting location
3. Paddle: Put on the life jacket and explore the river while paddling to your end location
4. Return: Take out at your end location and return all equipment to the locker
The Pickerel Lake station at Lilydale Regional Park in Saint Paul is an excellent option for beginners or for those who want more experience before getting on the Mississippi River. Find more information on routes and make your reservation at paddleshare.org.
Hours & Dates
Summer (Memorial Day to Labor Day, water dependent) (May 25 - September 7)
- Monday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Pickerel Lake Station - Single Kayak: $20.00
- Pickerel Lake Station - Double Kayak: $35.00
- Mississippi River Routes - Single Kayak: $30.00
- Mississippi River Routes - Double Kayak: $45.00
- Transportation-related policies or programs