Northfield Golf Club707 Prairie St
Northfield, MN 55057
From Burnsville 35E/35W:
Take I-35 South > Exit 69-MN19E >
7 miles to downtown Northfield >
straight on 5th St. E > 1/2 mile then
right on Prairie St. > NGC on left
Northfield Golf Club is a scenic Semi-Private championship course measures out at 6728 yards with Rating at 73.3 and Slope of 143. Northfield Golf Club is located just south of Minneapolis/St Paul in the heart of historic Northfield, MN on the shores of the Cannon River just an easy drive on I-35 south of the Twin Cities.
Established in 1926 Northfield Golf Club has been continually updated to be one of the finest and most affordable private golf clubs in the Twin Cities.
Northfield, a vibrant suburban college town was honored in the “Top 10 Small Towns” by Livability Magazine in 2014.
Public play rates vary by season and day of week but generally at or below the $50 range.
Memberships are classified as "Refreshingly Affordable"
- Air quality improvements
Northfield GC subscribes to the best practices of eco-sustainability
- Eco-friendly landscape/facility design
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Organic or local food & beverage choices
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Accessible to disabled
- Can accommodate groups of 45 or more
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 200
- Catering available
- Largest meeting room (sq ft): 900
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 120
- Number of meeting rooms: 2