Preston, MN813 Highway 52 N
PO Box 657
Preston, MN 55965
Preston is located in the Southeast corner of Minnesota in what is known as ‘Bluff Country’. We are a short drive from many major cities.
35 miles from Rochester, MN, 55 miles from Winona, MN, 60 miles from LaCrosse, WI, 120 miles from St. Paul.
Consider this your personal invitation to visit Preston, Minnesota, located along the Root River in scenic Historic Bluff Country.
Preston, also known as "Minnesota's Trout Capital", is a welcoming family-fun destination offering visitors a variety of entertaining, educational, & recreational activities to choose from:
* Fish blue ribbon cold water streams
* Bike, hike, or ski along 60 miles of paved bike trails: Root River State Trail & Harmony - Preston Valley
* Visit the National Trout Center
* Fish Preston's 9-Hole Fishing Course
* Take a naturalist led Mystery Cave tour at Forestville State Park
* Visit the Minnesota State Veteran's Cemetery
* Tour Historic Forestville - a 19th century pioneer village with costumed guides
* Step back in time on a guided Amish tour
* Canoe, tube, or kayak along the Root River
* Snowmobile Fillmore County's 260 miles of groomed trails
Preston offers shopping, fine dining, unique overnight accommodations and camping facilities. Reach us via the Historic Bluff Country National Scenic Byway or fly into the Fillmore County Airport to start your Preston adventure experience.
Now's the time to "Get Hooked on Preston"! Start planning your Preston visit today!