Saint Paul RiverCentre Convention Center Complex175 W Kellogg Blvd
St Paul, MN 55102
Located on Kellogg Blvd, close to both Interstates 35E and 94, it is very simple to get to our venue. Please visit www.rivercentre.org for directions and parking information.Get Directions
Saint Paul RiverCentre is the capital city’s stunning convention, special event and entertainment venue. With more than 250,000 square feet of versatile event space, Saint Paul RiverCentre offers the perfect blend of easily configurable space, luminous, airy design and outstanding customer service. Tradeshows, conventions, community events, intimate gatherings and lavish galas all have a home within Saint Paul RiverCentre. Directly connected to Saint Paul RiverCentre is the 5,500 seat Legendary Roy Wilkins Auditorium, as well as Xcel Energy Center, the city’s 18,000 seat arena and entertainment complex. Visit our website for more information on hosting your next event in Saint Paul!
- Air quality improvements
- Eco-friendly landscape/facility design
- Eco-friendly purchasing practices
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Organic or local food & beverage choices
- Transportation-related policies or programs
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Accessible to disabled
- Can accommodate groups of 45 or more
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 3500
- Catering available
- Commercial air service nearby
- Exhibit space (sq ft): 172293
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Largest meeting room (sq ft): 68699
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 3500
- Number of meeting rooms: 23
- Meetings web page
Based on 28 reviews
I attended the MN Chamber dinner on January 9. The venue was perfect for this large crowd. The parking is convenient, the hallways and restrooms are designed to handle large crowds. The meal was...
— williamrE6870OT, January 11, 2019
We attended a large dinner function here. Large meeting room, excellent food - not sure how they do that when feeding 800 people. Easy parking right across the street on the south side of the...
— Homecroft56, September 17, 2018
The River Center is conveniently located downtown across from the Science museum. There are multiple convenient (but costly) parking locations nearby. The River center is clean, has washroom...
— Arjun S, June 18, 2018
This is a great place for a convention. It's surprisingly large inside with areas that can be sectioned off so multiple events can happen at the same time. Parking is usually easy to locate across...
— justweems, November 19, 2017
Was here for 3 days for an Arctic Cat convention. At first glance this place seems only of average size but once inside you realize this facility has a lot to offer including numerous meeting rooms...
— beach2011_11, March 5, 2017