Science Museum of Minnesota120 Kellogg Blvd W
St Paul, MN 55102
Located in downtown St. Paul on Kellogg Blvd. Kellogg is conveniently accessible from both I-94 and I-35E. Visit www.smm.org/directions or call (651) 221-9444 for directions and parking information.Get Directions
Located on the Mississippi River in downtown St. Paul, the Science Museum of Minnesota serves hundreds of thousands of visitors each year with its hands-on exhibits, breathtaking Omnitheater films, special events, and unparalleled education programs.
In this brand new addition to the exhibit galleries, every field, court, track, and gym becomes a science lab! By studying the body in motion, you’ll gain a better understanding of exactly what it takes to make that basket, swing that racket, or score that goal. Included with museum admission.
Hours & DatesHours vary by season. Visit www.smm.org for current hours or call (651) 221-9444.
Rates vary. Visit www.smm.org for current rates.
- Air quality improvements
- Eco-friendly landscape/facility design
- Eco-friendly purchasing practices
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Organic or local food & beverage choices
- Transportation-related policies or programs
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Accessible to people with disabilities
- Can accommodate groups of 45 or more
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 1200
- Catering available
- Commercial air service nearby
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 1200
- Number of meeting rooms: 5
- On-site catering required
- Meetings web page
Based on 1128 reviews
Went with my husband and my son. We are back at the hotel and discussing our visit. My husband and my son wanted me to leave a lower review because they both felt it had a “racism” wing. (I am white...
— Sfreddy31, April 9, 2023
An embarrassing charge at $30 and $20. No supervision. We were there and a Somali family of ten had the Lego block area thing scattered all over and parents did nothing. Just sat there with no clue...
— 238mrq, April 3, 2023
I would have given 5 stars for the exhibits and Omni. So much to see and do.
We thought going on a Friday with grandkids would be a good choice, but there were so many school groups, the place was...
— pegw2020, February 17, 2023
If this museum was free, or way less expensive I'd give it a higher score. We spent a lot of time waiting in line for the interactive displays, and then felt we should hurry, because of the people...
— 990katiep, December 31, 2022
Good trip. We arrived at approximately 4 pm and parked in a parking ramp near the science center. It costs 10 dollar to park for the day. We then proceeded inside to buy our tickets into the center...
— PartyTheNightAway, November 10, 2022