Twin Pines Resort7827 US Hwy 169
Garrison, MN 56450
1 mile south of Garrison, MN on Hwy 169. Mile marker 232Get Directions
We can fit your needs with a variety of sizes of motel/cabins and lodge rooms. All are full housekeeping with separate baths, and color TVs. Accommodations with covered car ports, full kitchens, kitchenettes, air-conditioning, fireplaces and VCRs are available. All rooms are available on a daily or weekly basis, and are an ideal choice for any special occasion.
ICE FISHING HOUSE RENTAL: approx Dec 15 - Mar 1. Equipped to sleep & cook on the ice. Our houses can hold from 2 to 14 people. Discounts and 12-hour rates mid-week. LAUNCH FISHING: Fishing opener through mid-Oct. Bait, tackle, rods and reels incl. Three trips daily. $35 per person. Call for charter prices for private groups.
Hours & Dates
- Monday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Daily indoor maximum: $225.00
- Daily indoor minimum: $55.00
- Weekly indoor maximum: $950.00
- Weekly indoor minimum: $350.00
We have a variety of rooms and cabins to house from individuals to 8 people. Call for rates and available dates and times. Complete boat charter prices available. All equipment included. Restroom on board. Coolers and food welcome.
- Open in fall
- Open in winter
On-Site Facilities & Services
- High-speed Internet available
- Located on a lake or river
- Lounge/bar/tavern on-site
- Dock space/slips/mooring buoys
- Fishing guides available
- Fishing launches/charters
- Ice fishing houses
- Snowmobile trail (groomed)
- Swimming beach
Indoor Lodging Amenities
- Air conditioned units available
- Bridal suite(s)
- Discount packages mid-week
- Discount packages on weekends
- Fireplace in room(s)
- Accommodations for tour groups of 40 or more
- American modified (2 meals)
- European (a la carte)
- Housekeeping (self catering)
Recycle program. heating with wood rather than fossil fuels
- Eco-friendly purchasing practices
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Number of cabins: 6
- Number of cabins available in winter: 6
- Number of hotel/motel rooms: 6
- Number of rooms in lodge building: 6
- Total indoor lodging units available in winter: 12
- Total number of indoor lodging units: 12
- Accessible to disabled
- Can accommodate groups of 45 or more
Length of Stay
- Daily rental available
- Extended stay facility
- Split weeks available
- Weekend rental available
- Weekly rental available
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 40
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 12
TWIN PINES RESORT.
Sometimes, I leave the boat at home and take the wife and kids on a launch. I noticed the prices jumped up a bit but everything else seems to be doing the same so I paid for 4...
— phillipgV8992LZ, September 2, 2021
We were hungry for breakfast so we decided to stop by Twin Pines Resort Garrison MN today Saturday around 11am. Bad decision!
It took about 45 minutes to get our breakfast. We asked the status of our...
— Leon N, June 19, 2021
Very nice somewhat dated resort and motel right off the highway. Affordable. The room was rustic, roomy, and very clean. Fishing trips are offered on the lake daily. The restaurant downstairs...
— lcar4000, May 28, 2021
the shanty was old and tired for the money, NO FISH AT ALL. They blamed it on ice conditions, low-pressure front.
Ice fog, the yetti, bad juju. 6 guys caught a total of 4 small bait size perch all...
— dino6860, January 13, 2021
They have the best food here. Especially their breakfast. Great staff. Also love that they have outdoor seating with a view of the lake. Clean. They also have a hotel and little cabins and a...
— Freshmpls, July 28, 2020