Discover why Perham, Minnesota is a great place to Live, Work, and Play!
Perham is located in the heart of Minnesota's lakes country at the center of 1000 lakes. Come experience the many recreational opportunities!
• Hours of shopping, over 20 unique gift and specialty shops
• Over 26 family-friendly resorts and campgrounds
• Take a drive on the Otter Trail Scenic By-Way
• Bring a fishing rod and catch a big walleye or pan fish
• Golf the area's beautiful courses
• History! Discover "In Their Own Words" Veteran's Museum and the Historical Museum
• Enjoy the sun and water by boating and swimming
• International Turtle Races every Wednesday in June, July, and August
• Turtle Fest Celebration June 17-21, 2020
• Enjoy the great outdoors! 30 miles to Maplewood State Park and Glendalough State Park
• Winter Fun! Otter Trail Snowmobile Trail & ice fishing