Duluth Playhouse211 East Superior Street
Duluth, MN 55802
Located in the Duluth Depot 1 block North of the 5th Ave West exit on I-35.Get Directions
The Duluth Playhouse brings the finest in entertainment and creative opportunities to Minnesota’s Northeast regional community. Featuring local and professional artists, the Duluth Playhouse has been hosting a full season of entertaining shows since 1914.
With the addition of the Playhouse Family Theatre, The Underground Theatre, and the Playhouse Education Program, there are opportunities for everyone to explore, learn and perform in the theatre arts.
Hours & Dates
- Monday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Tuesday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Thursday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Friday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
- The Underground: $20.00
- NorShor Theatre - Musicals: $50.00
- Family Theatre - Adults: $17.00
- Family Theatre - Children (4-18): $14.00
- NorShor Theatre - Plays: $30.00
Adults $14-$32, Youth/Students $12-$27. Group discounts available.
- Eco-friendly purchasing practices
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Can accommodate groups of 45 or more
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 150
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Largest meeting room (sq ft): 2500
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 150
- Number of meeting rooms: 1
- On-site catering required
We went there with our 2 year old, and she had a blast. I wouldn't necessarily call it a museum (they do some education things though) but it is definitely a lot of fun. And the kiddos do learn...
— MJoI17, January 12, 2023
If you need to get some wiggles out during a rainout or cold winter day it’s cheap and fun. It’s small due to their business getting hit hard with Covid-19 restrictions. However they have a expansion...
— Grussingtravels, December 23, 2021
A brand new experience with the new Duluth Children's Museum. Just opened in August 2021, this new location features a ton of fun for younger kids. Focused more towards the younger ages, our two...
— Steiner26, December 19, 2021
Very cute but my 9 year old was done with this in 15 minutes. Nice for very small children only. Head south to Saint Paul for a great children's museum. What you see in the picture is it.
— DWAYNE H, October 17, 2020
We brought two five year olds who loved this place. I'd describe it a more like a series of creative play areas than a museum. There is one "exhibit" of the kind I'd expect to see in a museum - a...
— JoeNathan9249, October 21, 2019