Pier B Resort Hotel800 Railroad St
Duluth, MN 55802
Pier B Resort Hotel and Silos Restaurant has an unrivaled location that remains close to the heart of Duluth’s local tourism and activities, minus the congestion. Designed to connect you with Lake Superior, our resort, hotel, and restaurant bring you right next to the waterfront and our activities get you out on the water.
Our 140 guest rooms are beautiful – but it’s the views that will take your breath away. Pull open your blinds, and witness a bright pink sunrise on Lake Superior in the morning and an up-front view of industry in the afternoon – watching as ships navigate the Duluth-Superior Harbor, right in front of your window. In the evening, observe as the sun sets in a beautiful orange and yellow glow over the Duluth hillside. Or, close your blinds, and breathe in our relaxing atmosphere, modern décor, and unheard-of amenities. Here, you can relax and rejuvenate, with Pier B Resort Hotel serving as your guide.
ACTIVITIES & AMENITIES:
Our resort activities and amenities connect you directly with Duluth and Lake Superior – providing a personal, intimate experience you won’t get anywhere else. Explore your options with our exciting activities like free paddle board rentals, free bike rentals, pedal cart rentals, water bike rentals, Your Boat Club pontoon rentals, e-bike and e-scooter rentals, a private boat launch, s'mores by the fire pits, our outdoor hot tub overlooking the harbor and Aerial Lift Bridge, harbor-view rooftop patio, indoor swimming pool, fitness center, and many other seasonal activities.There's also complimentary parking for all hotel guests, free wi-fi, and a free shuttle service.
Watch ships navigate the Duluth-Superior Harbor from the unrivaled vantage point at Silos Restaurant. Or, navigate your own boat into our private harbor as you drop in for lunch or dinner. Either way, we’ve designed Silos Restaurant so you can de-stress in our exceptional setting –somewhere between your app and entrée, you’ll realize that the world does revolve around you. Our creative, elegant menu features locally-sourced dishes inspired by our exceptional access to land and water, and our imaginative drink selection is sure to tantalize your taste buds. With a visit to Silos Restaurant, experience the unexpected.
- We have rates, offers and packages suitable for families, business travelers, groups/meetings, weddings/wedding parties and so much more! Our rates will vary depending on the date and time of year. Be sure to go to our direct website to check for rates and availability.: $250.00
- Open in fall
- Open in winter
- Open in summer
On-Site Facilities & Services
- Exercise room
- High-speed Internet available
- Located on a lake or river
- Lounge/bar/tavern on-site
- Whirlpool (centrally located)
- Bicycle rental
- Bike trail
- Canoes or kayaks available
- Dock space/slips/mooring buoys
- Fishing boats available
- Fishing guides available
- Fishing launches/charters
- Hiking trail
- Indoor pool
- Lake/river access (boat ramp)
- Outdoor pool
Indoor Lodging Amenities
- Accessible to people with disabilities
- Air conditioned units available
- Discount packages mid-week
- Pets allowed in indoor unit(s)
- Accommodations for tour groups of 40 or more
- Unit(s) that accommodate groups of 10+ people
- Housekeeping (self catering)
- Eco-friendly landscape/facility design
- Eco-friendly purchasing practices
- Organic or local food & beverage choices
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Number of hotel/motel rooms: 140
- Total indoor lodging units available in winter: 140
- Total number of indoor lodging units: 140
Length of Stay
- Daily rental available
- Split weeks available
- Weekend rental available
- Weekly rental available
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 350
- Catering available
- Commercial air service nearby
- Exhibit space (sq ft): 2000
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Largest meeting room (sq ft): 3400
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 350
- Number of meeting rooms: 4
- On-site catering required
- Meetings web page
Based on 684 reviews
Certainly a nice hotel with beautiful rooms. It is a bit weird that the bath is separated from the room with a barely closing barn door. Also the rooms are very pricey in december, which is fair, but...
— MJoI17, January 11, 2023
The view of lake Superior iff the deck was beautiful along with watching the ships coming and going out. The food at Silos Restaurant was fantastic! Being able to see Bentlyville from our room was so...
— P2385ZAmaryb, December 2, 2022
Love how they have hand sanitizers throughout the building. With the exception of the chairs, the rooms were very clean and bed super comfy! Our view was fantastic and we were very impressed with all...
— MN789, November 29, 2022
Extremely over-priced! We stayed in a very small king bed room that faced the highway. One chair to sit in, fridge did not work, there was no microwave, we were given 2 kcups and 2 creamers for the...
— Coastal57996932729, November 27, 2022
had a reservation for 5:30pm for a nice dinner
i know ppl are short staffed all over the country but with a reservation and a half empty restaurant - took 1 hr and 35 min to get our...
— basslake20, September 20, 2022